All I See Is Green

Author's Note: Hi mga sibs! Oneshot muna dahil medyo iniisip ko pa yung flow nung isa kong story. Anyway, sana magustuhan niyo. :)

A woman, all dressed in her glory self, wearing a black dress that just hugs and fits her every curve was talking animatedly with a man wearing a three-piece Armani suit and glasses that fits well with his facial features, glanced over to someone in the corner. She suddenly chuckled underneath her breath, watching on how the man's expression was darkening, and his cheeks were turning a deep shade of red.

"Excuse me for a second. I just have to talk to someone," the woman said, smiling brightly at the man in front of her. Placing the empty glass on the passing waiter's plate, she took a deep breath and walked towards the man in the corner.

As the woman neared the man, she failed to get any words out as she was grabbed forcefully by the arm by the man, not hard enough to hurt, but with a clear intention of leading her somewhere. She glanced over to the guy she was talking to earlier, giving him a weak smile as she was led to an empty hallway.

"Vice, stop being such a child," the woman gasped, as Vice pushed her hastily in a corner.

"Kurba," Vice mumbled, trapping Karylle in his arms.

"Vice, no. You honestly have to stop getting like this when I am around other men. Honestly, I never should have bought you to this again, not after what happened last year," said Karylle.

"Wag mo nga kong ma-Ingles dyan. Saka kasi naman Kurba, kung makatitig sayo yung lalakeng yun akala mo pagkain ka!" Vice cried, motioning to the tight black dress Karylle was wearing.

Karylle sighed, her shoulder slumping.

"Viceral, sa pagkakatanda ko po, ikaw ang nagpumilit na isuot ko tong dress na to. You even mentioned how good I, especially my curves, look in this dress,"

"E sa gusto kong tinitingnan kita dyan sa suot mo e. Hindi ko naman kasi laging nagagawang ipagmalaki na tayong dalawa. Okay lang naman kung nasa Pilipinas tayo, kasi hello, kahit saan naman nakikita ng mga tao. E nandito tayo sa Singapore, aba, mahirap na, madami din kayang nagkakagusto sayo dito," angal ni Vice.

Natawa naman si Karylle sa sinabi ni Vice, na nagpagaan sa mood ng dalawa, "Vice, Christmas party to the mga MediaCorp artists. You came with me last year, and that guy I was talking to earlier, he came here last year,"

"Wala siya dito nun," sagot ni Vice.

"Andito siya. Alam mo, ganitong ganito ka din last year nung nagseselos ka. Well, at least hindi mo na siya tinisod ngayon sa may tabi ng cake," sabi ni Karylle, trying to cheer the pouting guy in front of her.

"Put----", Vice cursed but was stopped by Karylle's hand in his mouth. Tinanggal naman ito ni Vice at di pa rin nagpatinag.

"Ina! Siya yun. Sasapakin ko na talaga yun e. Bat ba kasi kung makadikit sayo," sabi ni Vice at akmang aalis na upang sugurin yung lalaki na kausap ni Karylle kanina.

Karylle stepped in front of Vice, trying to stop him from creating a scene inside the event hall.

"Pogi," Karylle murmured , fingertips running down the shirt of Vice, "tisurin mo man siya, or suntukin, or kung anuman, hindi yun makakatulong. Carl and I were just talking about our previous projects, nagka-catch up lang kami, we haven't seen each other in a while. There was absolutely no flirting on my part going on. I promise,"

"I know you wouldn,'t. Talagang sobrang nanggigil lang ako kapag nakikita kong may lumalapit sa'yo na lalaki. Lalo na kapag ganyan pa suot mo, tapos ganun yung itsura ng lalaki. Gwapo, matangkad, may muscles," sabi ni Vice.