My Love

Author's Note: I'm warning you, this will be a long oneshot and a lot of flashbacks. Also, this is somehow inspired to the Korean Drama, "It's Okay, That's Love". Oh, and kindly play the multimedia, well, in any part of the story. It's the main OST of the KDrama, which I was listening all the while I was doing this story. Anyway, you can now proceed and read. :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't want to accept the project. I'd rather be here by your side," cried the girl.

"It's only for a year, love. Just a year. Time will pass by easily, you won't even notice that it's been a year already," answered some guy.

"But I want to be by your side, I need to be by your side," said the girl.

"My family will be here, your family as well. Your dad is going to be taking good care of me. I will take my medicine on time. You don't have to worry about me. You need this, we both need this time apart," said the guy.

"Just a year then, I'll be gone for just a year. Let me just finish my project abroad then I'll come back, for you, for us," said the girl, holding on to the guy's hand tightly.

"A year, just a year. That's enough time for me to be fully healed and cured," said the guy, his voice starting to crack due to the built up emotion.

.

.

.

.

A guy with a brush-up hair and sunglasses over his eyes wouldn't be too suspicious and weird in the eyes of others in the beach, but the said guy is also wearing a leather jacket over his muscle tee, black ripped jeans, and to top it all off, he's wearing black Doc Marten boots. A lot of people are staring at him already with the way he's dressed in a beach, where everyone doesn't have much to cover their bodies unlike him. Some people are kind of weirded out by the guy but some, especially teenage girls in the beach seem to stare and squeal at the said guy. Some are even trying to go near him but whenever the guy senses that some people are trying to go near him, he just turns and walks away from them.

"A lot of people are already recognizing you, we should go," said the guy walking behind him, the same guy who was also trying to stop other people from coming near the mysterious guy.

"Just a few more minutes, Billy," answered the mysterious guy.

Billy then sighed, and was about to follow him again when he saw where the mysterious guy was about to go. Upon realizing where he was about to go, he let him be and just went back to the car to wait for his friend.

The mysterious guy was now in top of a hill, overlooking the beach. He can see the people running around and having fun at the beach. He can see the kids building sandcastles. He can see people taking pictures everywhere around. He can see the waves crashing at the shorelines and the big rocks on the side. He can see in the distance, where the sun and the water meets.

.

.

FLASHBACK

"I can't believe it, you're going to be on the same stage with him, K!" exclaimed some girl while fixing the hair and makeup of another woman.

"Anne, could you please stop jumping and squealing around. If you can't stop, then let me just do my own makeup because you can't seem to do it with your excitement," said Karylle to her part-time make-up artist slash full-time friend.

"Sorry, sorry. I'll calm down," answered Anne and then finished K's makeup.

"Tada! Done!" exclaimed Anne and turned K's seat to show herself in the mirror.