Perfect Moment (Part 2)

Author's Note: So this is the continuation of I'll See You Soon, which is the previous chapter.

.

.

.

"Our guest for today, has been the talk of the town, or rather the country, for the few weeks already. A lot of people have been confused on what's really happening, and now it's all going to be answered. Everyone, let's welcome, for the first time ever here in Tonight With Boy Abunda, and the very first interview since that shocking news was released --- Ana Karylle Tatlonghari Padilla!" shouted Tito Boy.

Karylle slowly walked her way to the middle where Tito Boy is. She was smiling, and was saying hi to the people at the audience.

"Hi, Tito Boy," K said and kissed Tito Boy's cheek and went to take their seats.

"Let me just say this, you've always been beautiful, K, but today you're just shining even more. You look glowing and happy this time around," sabi ni Tito Boy.

"Thank you so much po," K answered softly.

"I know this seems a bit rushed but a lot of people are curious and are wanting answers. Let's go back to the beginning. Few weeks ago, Vice was here in the show, we talked about a lot of things, about his work, his career, and even about the new loveteam. But what shocked us the most, was the revelation that the two of you are in a relationship, and you were about to get married then. After that interview, you and Vice went abroad but on separate ways and different countries. You went to Singapore while Vice went to the US. You both went MIA on us, which made fans speculate that something was really going on. During your MIA stint, a lot of people wondered and a lot became curious, then this interview with Yael came," said Tito Boy and then looked behind to watch the clip with Yael's interview.

*START OF CLIP*

"What can you say about Vice's interview during his Tonight With Boy Abunda guesting?" asked the interviewee.

"I was wondering on how long you guys will last without mentioned the topic. Haha. Anyways, nothing. It's his life, he has his freedom to express and tell what he wants," Yael answered.

"But doesn't it hurt your ego, that someone else is claiming your wife?" asked to Yael.

"No. Because I don't have a wife anymore. And before you go ask me another question regarding that, all of it will be answered in due time. Let's just wait. Thank you," said Yael.

*END OF CLIP*

"So, I'm guessing this is the time that Yael is pertaining to. I know a lot of people have been asking this, but for once and for all, Karylle, are you and Vice together?" tanong ni Tito Boy.

Karylle looked at Tito Boy and then to the audience. At the very back of the audience, she saw someone she didn't expect to see. She gathered strength from the person at the very back. She didn't remove her eyes from that person because she feels that once she breaks eye contact, she'll lose all her strength and will just want to curl up and never come out. She slowly smiled as the person also smiled, encouraging her, telling her that it will be okay. She smiled even more then that person slowly inched towards her, which made everyone in the audience, gasp. K's smile was so big that it feels like her face is being ripped apart by pure happiness she's feeling. K looked at Tito Boy once again, and at the audience, and then back to the face of the person giving her strength, who is now in front of her, smiling so big as well.