Hanggang Kailan (Karylle's POV)

Author's Note: So I know most of ViceRylle fans (including me), thought of Hanggang Kailan as Vice's POV, and then Hanggang Kailan Aasa, is K's POV. When I heard Vice's song, Hanggang Kailan Aasa, I felt his sincerity and feelings in the song which made me think of this crazy idea. What if all the while Hanggang Kailan is really K's POV, and Hanggang Kailan Aasa is Vice's POV? That is why I decided to make twoshots about it. This is K's POV, then the second one will be Vice's POV, with his song Hanggang Kailan Aasa.  Kindly have the song Hanggang Kailan by Michael Pangilinan on repeat. Go on and read na sibs! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was year 2008 when I decided to transfer to another network, ABS-CBN. It was a very big decision, not just for me but for my whole career. Transferring to ABS-CBN, where my Mom works was a big pressure for me. Just by being her daughter makes me nervous, what more being in the limelight where my mother works as well. I went to a lot of acting, singing and dancing workshops just to hone my skills even more. I did some TV shows, and was part of ASAP as well. Time passed by that I can say I got comfortable being in ABS-CBN, and issues of the reason why I left became a memory and was somehow left forgotten.

Then suddenly, the year 2010 – the year I never knew will be the start of something big in my life. I became a guest judge for It's Showtime. I had mixed feelings when I was told about that. I was shy, nervous, and scared all at the same time. It was because of the reason that I really don't know how much to act silly and be funny, well that was then. I did a lot of "samples" for the madlang people back then, I danced, I sung, I started being funny and being silly because of one person.

Akala ko sa'yo natagpuan

Pag-ibig na walang hanggan

Ang ating pagsasama

Pinaglaruan ng tadhana

Months passed by on the show, I became a regular host for the said noontime show which made me grew closer to them. I was starting to get out of my shell and my comfort zone, in a way. They used to make fun of me for being naïve, but one person stood by me. Yes, it was him. Although it was normally him who starts the banters, but still, in the end he's the one who stops all the others for joking about me. He and I became close – we eat together, go shopping together, go to movies together, even call and text, and be clingy to each other, really often. Others were already teasing us about it, saying how we act like a couple, and we will just laugh and he'd say, "Eeew, merlat,"

But a certain date came up, it was February 14, 2012 – it was Sine Mo 'To, where everything started. The script was given, I browsed it and was a bit shocked seeing we have a scene where we need to kiss each other and I was like, "Oh, probably dahil Valentine's. Hindi naman siguro matutuloy to na sa lips,". The show started and I was waiting backstage for my cue, when my character's name was called out. When the tagapagsalaysay mentioned what we were about to do, the madlang people started going crazy, even the other hosts kept on teasing us. I put on the tape on my lips, but still thinking he won't do it, but when he pulled me and suddenly started leaning in, my brain froze then I felt his soft lips against mine – yes, I still felt it even though I had tape in my lips. After that, everyone went crazy, I froze, and somehow cannot believe he kissed me, a gay person kissed me in front of the national television. Talk about crazy.

Nagmahal ka ng iba

Iniwan mo akong mag-isa