✧2✧

Jack ran out the door and ran to the coffee shop at the corner of his block. Jack slammed open the door and went inside.

His boss was tapping his foot on the tile floor. He was serious, "You got lucky. If one more minute pass I would've fired you. Now back to work."

He throw Jack green apron on his face. Jack sigh and pulled the apron off his face, he look down at his new shoes

If this job help me get money and if the money make my parents smiles it worth it...

Jack put on his green apron on and pulled his beanie off and stuffed it in his pocket.

Jack look around the cafe was empty, Jack sigh. I should be greatly appreciated to have this job...

This is the only store than will hired him... all the other best store are too far away from where he lived

Jack heard the door open and look up, it was a woman with two little boys. Jack stand up straight and ask for her order

"May I have a green tea frappe and for my two boys hot chocolate with marshmallows." She said.

Jack nodded and went to make their drinks. The woman and the two boys took a seat, while they were waiting for their drinks.

The Woman pulled out her phone and start to make phone calls while the two boys pulled out their Nintendo 3DS and start playing it.

Jack sigh and remember when he was little his mother gave him the Nintendo game boy on Christmas. It was the best gift he ever gotten.

Jack soon felt something cold on his finger. He looked down and saw he over filled the cup with the green tea frappe

Soon Jack heard the woman foot tapping she was getting bored of waiting.

Jack quickly grab a rag and clean up the mess he made. She quickly put the lid on all the drinks and ring the bell.

The woman heard and went up, she have her phone on her shoulder touching her ears.

She pulled out her wallet and start to payed. Jack was going to give her change but when he did the woman held out her hand

"Keep the change, trust me you needed it." She turn around calling her two sons to get their drinks.

She look at Jack "And I saw the mess you did back there, I noticed." She open the door for her sons and see walk out the door.

Jack sigh and look down, he stuff his 'Tips' in his pocket.