✧22✧

Jack laid down on the sofa but keep his feet off. "I don't think Master will let me take off my uniform"

Jack saw the TV remote and reach to grab it. Jack turn on the 100 inch TV and scroll down each channel

Jack stop at a Anime Channel, the TV was showing a episode of Attack On Titans.

Jack eyes widen, Attack On Titans was his favorite anime. When he was little he was always jealous about his friends having all the Manga.

Jack decided to watch the episode until Master comes. Jack stomach start to growl

Jack quickly went to the kitchen to see what they have. Jack open the cabinet and saw a fresh box of strawberry cookies.

Jack open the box and saw the cookies inside, he grab 4 cookies in the palm of his hand.

Jack closed the box and went to the living room.

Jack start eating the cookies and still watching the Anime. Jack finish and check the time.

3:43PM

Jack eyes widen and quickly turn off the TV and ran to the front door. Jack wipe his hand off and knee down at the door

He look out and saw a red Lamborghini park in the driveway. His Master open the door of the car and close it behind him

Jack quickly put his hand on his knees, and waited for Master to open the front door

Less than a moment, Mark open the door. Mark smiles what he saw at Jack, "Hello Kitten"

Jack look up at him, the light shine in Jack beautiful blue eyes making them sparkle "Welcome Back Master"

Mark smiles and bend down to carry Jack bride Style. "You are such a good little Kitten for Master"

Jack blushes and quickly grab Mark suit with one hand. "T-Thank You Master"

Mark chuckles "Don't be scared Kitten I won't drop you" Mark carry Jack to the dinning table.

Mark put Jack on the dinning chair. "You must be hungry little Kitten, Don't worry Master here to cook for you"

Jack sit up straight and saw Master going to the stove in front of him. Jack didn't realize he didn't have breakfast.

He got used to not eating, since his family can't really afford a lot of food. Jack felt his stomach growling more loudly

Master heard Jack stomach growling, Mark chuckles "I guess my little blue eye Kitten is hungry."

Jack cover his stomach "Yes Master"