✧9✧

Samantha look at the card and read the job offer. "Wow! 50 dollars a hour -Samantha smiles went away- Seán didn't you read the small print?"

Jack shook his head "Seán if you take this job you have to move to LA with Mark."

Samantha look at Jack and put her hand on Jack shoulder "Seán it your choice, this is a job that you want it, or don't want to take."

Jack look at Samantha "I'm going to take this job. Our family needed the money and I need my education but Our family come first."

Samantha nodded "I'm going to stay here and I go a job as a preschool teacher."

Jack hug Samantha "A teacher that a really good job." Samantha smiles "Seán so you going to take the job?"

Jack look at the card and than his parents close door. "Yes... I'm going to take this risk."

Samantha smiles "Don't worry I'm going to take good care of Mother and father."

Jack smiles and grab the house phone and call the number.

Mark was alone in his hotel room. He was in his bathrobe laying on his bed. Soon he felt his phone ring, Mark pulled his phone out.

Mark answered "Hello." Jack gulp and look at his sister, she was holding two thumbs up.

"Early in the cafe you handled me a job offer on a card. And I'm here... to say." Jack felt his voice shaking

Mark stand up with a smirks on his face "To say." Jack sigh "I'm taking the offer."