✧30✧

Jack POV

I look at the lady that gave each one of us our plate of food. I look at master before eating anything

He look at me "You can eat Kitten" I smiles and grab my cheeseburger and took a bite

I look In front of me and saw Cry eating without his Master permission.

Felix hit the back of Cry head "Did Daddy gave you permission to eat?"

Cry look down at Felix "No, I just really hungry. Sorry Daddy." Felix sigh "Just this one I let this slide"

Cry went back eating his food. I took another bite of my cheeseburger. I heard Felix and Mark conversation

Felix look at me "Your Kitten is so well behaved, I'm expressed"

Mark chuckles "I know, that why I rewards him with good prizes. Ever since he got here, he didn't earn one punishment."

Felix eye widen a little "Really? Wow, he must have been well trained."

Mark chuckles and cut his steak with a knife and his other hand have the fork. He took a bite of the steak and chews.

I put my cheeseburger down and start to eat my French fries. I noticed the ketchup bottle is next to Mark

I tapped of Master arm, and look at me "Master, can I have the ketchup bottle? Please?"

Master smiles and gave me the bottle. I heard Felix chuckles "He so adorable, you're lucky you have him"

I open the bottle and squeeze some ketchup out. I begin dripping my fries in and start eating

I look at Cry, his head was down and his half eaten plate on the table.

Cry POV

I keep hearing my Master talking about his Friend Kitten. I have to do everything that he order me to do.

I can't escaped his mansion, and if I did, he surely will find me.

I keep hearing all the comments about the other Kitten, it filled my blood with anger.

Why doesn't my Master act like his, It not fair but than again Life is not fair.

The lady arrived again to pick our half eaten plates of food.

She look at Felix and Mark "Do you want Dessert too?"

Felix nodded "I want the vanilla caramel Cannoli and for my Little Vanilla Chocolate chip ice creams crepes"

She nodded and wrote down the order and turn to the other Master.  "I wanted the strawberry mixed coffee cake and for my kitten Strawberry vanilla ice creams crepes"

She nodded and went to bring our desserts.