✧38✧

Mark POV

I woke up early the next day, I pulled myself out of bed and walk to my computer to see what new, I saw someone send me a email

Nathaniel T.

I scratch the back of my head, that name look... familiar.

I started reading his email.

Hello Mark F,
Long time no talk, remember me? I'm was in your engineering class. I guess you grew up pretty quickly than me, you were number one in our class. You were the smartest student in the class. You became a engineer!

I want us to catch thing up and see what we were doing since we left college.

Anyways I'm coming for a visit, and it been a long time since I saw my old pal!

I be at your mansion at 5:30PM
-Nathaniel T.

"Nathaniel? Damn, it been years since we talk. How did he found me? Well he going to be our guest for the night, Kitten need to clean up while I be at work"

I look over at my desk clock, 6:57AM

I sigh and grab my white suit jacket, I went downstairs to the kitchen.

I open the fridge and grab eggs and bacons, I place the pan on the stove and turn it on while placing the bacon and eggs on

I leaned against the kitten counter, and close my eyes to remember the past.

Nathaniel... we were old pals but we didn't really hang out a lot out of school. But in engineering class we were the star students... we knew pretty much everything.

But that one day... during a experienced. His girl call me to talk to me, I decided to go over and speak with her

She just begin with a normal conversation until she turn into something else... before I knew it she kiss me.

Nathaniel walk out the class to see his girl kissing me, every since that day. Our friendship broke, he did found out that his girl did it, not me. But I still not sure if he ever forgive me.

I sigh and soon the smell of smoke filled the kitchen. I quickly look up and saw the bacon and eggs burning.

I rush to quickly turn it off and open the kitchen window.

I threw away the burned food, and sigh. I all I know is he coming today...

Jack POV

I woke up with the smell of smoke, I quickly ran out my room and saw Master in the kitchen, handling the smoke problem

I still decided to come down without my uniform.

I walk to the kitchen, and look at Master. Almost all the smoke was gone, but Master look worried

"Master, is everything okay? I smell smoke."

He look at me and smile "Kitten everything alright, but right now I want you to get ready. Today we a lot of chores to do."

I nodded as I walk back to the stairs. I wonder why Master look worried...

✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧~✧

Happy Valentines everyone! I wish all of you all love and happiness!

I have a question for all of you readers, should Nathaniel bring gifts for Master and Kitten? Or should he do something else like flirt with Kitten? Or Both?

Or leave a suggestion, I always Love reading your ideas. And thank you so much for all the suggestions for this story! I really appreciated it! Thank you!

-Diamond