✧3✧

Jack look up and noticed there were line of middle schoolers. Jack look around the back he was the only workers there.

A blonde girl look at Jack "Me and my friends wants 5 strawberry milkshake." "Ok, that will be $16-" Jack was cut off by a other middle schoolers

A black hair boy yelled "Yo mister! I wanted 7 chocolate chip frappe!" Jack said back "Let complete this order, please"

The blonde girl and the black hair boy noticed each other. Behind each other was their group

Jack quickly give back both of their changed and went to the back. Jack quickly make the milkshake and frappé.

The blonde girl look at the boy and narrow her eyes "Well, well, well. There a jerk with stupid black hair standing in front of me."

The boy just chuckles "Really, you still mad princess. It not my fault your personally Is worst than a wild dog."

All the boy side start yelled "Oooooo!" The girl side just toss there hair back. The blonde girl said back "At least my breath doesn't smell like last week school lunch." "Oooooo!" Said all the girl side.

Jack quickly finish making their drinks and handed the girl the milkshake and the boy their frappe.

The black hair boy took a slip of his drink and start to look at the color. He look at the blonde girl "You know what Sofia... this color look a lot better on you."

He pour his frappe on her blonde hair. She quickly look down, it was so cold. She look up "Your a piece of Shit Kevin."

Kevin just laughed, a girl threw her milkshake at the boys side and less than a second there was war

Jack hide behind the counter and slowly look at the war. Frappe and milkshake was all over the floor

Jack quickly called the police and soon the police arrived. Luckily the police stop the war and took them away.

Jack thanks them, and sigh. Milkshake and Frappé were mixed in the floor.

Jack look at the clock 4:56PM, I need to quickly cleaned this up.

Jack clean every corner of the store, he wash and wipe all over. By the time Jack finish it was midnight.

Jack felt tears running down his face but he hold them back. He hang up his apron and call it a night.