✧15✧

Mark open the door to a light green bedroom. With a king size bed right in the middle.

Mark carefully put Jack down, Jack can't feel his leg but He mange to stand up.

Jack quickly turn to see Mark, Mark smiles "This will be Your bedroom my kitten."

Jack look around and noticed a 75 inch TV on the right side of the wall and a small closet

Jack soon noticed the closet filled with Shopping bag with expensive logos on.

Jack look at his new bed and noticed clothes on it. Mark wrap his arms around Jack

"Kitten, wear your uniform and when you finished. Come down stairs so we can talk about the punishment and rules"

Jack gulp and nodded. Mark smirks "Such a good little kitten" Jack kept his eye on the uniform on his bed.

Mark smirks and playfully slap Jack butt. Making Jack jump a little.  Mark chuckles "Don't take to Long, I don't like waiting"

Jack nodded as he see Mark leavening the room.

Jack POV

I walk to the bed and pick up the uniform. It was a maid uniform, my eyes widen.

I can't believe I did this... but I need to do this for the money for my parents. I sigh and pulled down my jeans and hoodie

I pick up the uniform and something fell on the floor. My eyes widen white lace panties fell on the floor.

I felt sick, but I have to wear it. I slip on the knee high lace socks and put on the panties.

I put of the maid dress over. I look at the mirror and fit my hair a bit. I stand up straight. "I'm a Maid for the richest guy in LA..." I said quietly.

I sigh and went down stair. I saw him on the couch checking his phone on one hand and the other a glass of beer.

He look up from his phone and a smirks on his face "You look beautiful, kitten~"