The Jumpoff

*Angel in the media *
Angels Pov

As Angel walks to the kitchen she smells bacon, and she instantly thinks mom's cooking breakfast. Angel sits at the table and notices it's not her mom cooking, It's a man!

   (Yelling) Who Are You?

He turns around to see Angel looking at him cautiously  "You must be Angel, I'm Terrence "

"Angel, what's up with you yelling? It's too early in the morning for that. I heard you upstairs." Venus asks.

Venus was 5'9 brown skin and thick. Being Angel's older sister everyone always walked up to Angel asking how'd Venus become the lucky one.

Venus turns to see Terrence holding the pan in his hand "Who are you?"

"I'm Terrence, you guys probably haven't heard of me yet, but I'm your mom's guy friend"

Venus and Angel looked at each other and burst out into laughter  both at the same time said " Ah he said Guy friend "

When done laughing they both walked out of the kitchen going upstairs to get ready for school. Terrence still downstairs cooking, later cleaning his mess.

Christina, Venus, and Angel's mom walk into the kitchen heading toward Terrence "Good Morning" kissing him on the cheek then taking a seat at the table.

Christina calls the girls downstairs to eat as Terrence makes her a plate. Angel and Venus beginning to run downstairs dressed with their backpacks & keys in their hands were already ready to leave for school.

"Good morning momma and momma's guy friend" they laughed stopping when they saw their mom's arms crossed and a straight face.

"Alright I know didn't tell y'all, but I wanted to, " their mom said.

Angel and Venus didn't say anything grabbing an apple walking out of the house heading to James Wood High.

While walking down the street Angel saw Brandon and Kendrick talking to the one girl everybody hated in the entire neighborhood, except some guys of course. Her name is Kary.

We call girls like her plastics unlike everyone else we weren't scared or threatened by her or her friends. Angel's and Venus's dad taught them to box and how to stand up for themselves when they needed to. (You all caught that mean girl reference to plastics lol)

Kary noticed the girl's coming so she touched Kendrick and Brandon on the face said her goodbyes proceeding to walk off. 

Venus and Angel sped up their pace finally reaching the guys. Brandon leaned down to kiss Angel as Venus grabbed Kendrick's hand and started walking. Twoo blocks away from the school Venus asks the guys what Kary was talking about.
"She invited us to her party Saturday and then asked me and Brandon if we're single" Brandon Said
"well what did you say to her, " Venus said, " I told her I got plans and no I'm not single," Kendrick said getting annoyed.
"What did Brandon say" Venus replied
"He said maybe and that he was in love " Kendrick replied

Venus and Kendrick walking and talking Angel and Brandon joking and playing around behind them. Angel wasn't worried about Kary because she trusted Brandon and threatened his life while also threatening Kendrick if he broke her sister's heart or she would pull a left eye burning his house down and in her words"fucking up his face ."

Kendrick swore that he wouldn't hurt Venus because he was madly in love with her. He proved it too by getting in fights almost every day & all year. Kendrick is very overprotective, like real Agent 47 protective. Brandon was overprotective but knew Angel could handle her own as well as Venus but Venus is a crybaby; she can get emotional quickly sometimes.

Angel often had people talk about her and Brandon would be there to argue with anyone who had something to say and if it was a dude he got on their head. Angel is so strong now because knowing her past it wasn't easy.

Brandon knew Angel's past well and mostly witnessed it; Angel used to be suicidal and showed up to school with cuts or crying in front of her locker. Brandon would hold her until the Principal came and took care of everything from there.  Angel then got help and got a little better at learning how to write or sing out her problems.

That next weekend Brandon asked to be Angel's boyfriend and she said No in science class then told him yes when they got to the Gym.

Since then, they have been closer than she is with her Dad.

Well, the First chapter was a little dry but stay tuned .........