🤷🏽‍♀️Whats next ?

*Kendrick in media *
Venus POV
I was scared of everything right now I didn't want to admit to my little sister that I was having sex with Kendrick and then on top of that Terrence acting weird it's just making me uncomfortable and now this ninja and my sister bathroom door acting like a damn stalker. What's his problem for real?

"What's up Terrence why are you yanking on the door matter of fact why are you in my room I had my door closed !"  Angel said
I sat on the counter looking everywhere except them still wondering what this man was on. "I just came up here to tell y'all me and ya mom leaving I knocked but you didn't answer I apologize, " Terrence said. Angel looked back at me and I was biting my nails at this point "Okay thanks for letting us know you can go now we're having a girls' talk if you don't mind " Angel stated. He had the nerve to look over at me licking his lips nodding looking back at Angel and then walking away. Once he was gone and Angel checked to make sure he was actually out of the room she closed the door and locked it. Coming back holding her head "Okay yea that nigga is weird as hell look just please be careful and don't try to be here by yourself I watch too many lifetime movies aight " Angel said sounding real serious and even though this wasn't anything too laugh at I busted out laughing " I'm sorry it's not funny u just got me with the lifetime movies I couldn't hold my laugh any longer " we hugged each other and then I went into my room closing and locking the door. Laying on my bed I wrote in my journal getting my head together I just had this feeling in my stomach like something bad was about to happen and I wasn't sure just what it was yet

Terrence POV

I don't know what has gotten into me but every time I'm around Venus I just get hyped. I don't even get this hyped around her momma. Standing on this balcony looking down on the neighborhood and thinking I don't know how imma get this girl out of my head I proposed to their mom and a night catching feelings for basically my stepdaughter smh I need to take my ass back to church. Putting the blunt out I head back in the room looking at Christiana still knocked out I bet she was tired she work more than me shit a brother can't even get no play smh let me chill out.

Kendrick
I'm so tired I don't even know where to begin I haven't been getting a lot of sleep lately trying to help Brandon dumb ass out. Speaking of the devil this retard calling me now . " wassup bruh " I answered " Aye Ken bruh I don't know what I was thinking I can't eat or sleep I was drunk and high I didn't know what I was doing I was just trynna get my car mane how did I know that was her uncle I was already high when I got there then she started offering drinks " I sighed not even knowing what to tell him " aye look calm down I told you I'll help you .. Angie birthday coming up right all you got to do is do something special for her then ask for her forgiveness if she doesn't take you back I don't know what to tell you but if she moves on you have to accept the fact that you messed up and move on "  He didn't even reply to me this man was grunting in the phone I'm sitting here calling his name like 59 times before I say something else this mane said imma call you back. shit, he barely could say that. I laughed out of anger at how this nigga was crying and all that but ova there with someone else talking about he miss Angie I don't know what he got going on all I know is I'm about to go see my baby and catch some 💤's.

Brandon Pov
Damn, I said catching my breath while zipping my pants back up. I was giving Kary a ride to her uncle's shop and while I'm talking to Kendrick she just upped and got nasty on a nigga .. I looked at her shaking my head while she was wiping her mouth. Imma say this once and only once I love Angel and I'm not gone mess this up keep your mouth shut or we're going to have some problems. She looked at me crazy and I glared back at her laughing I kept driving almost getting to this man's shop and dropping this thot off. I pulled up to the curb and unlocked the doors for her. She went to say something and I turned the radio on her, smacking her teeth she got out of the car as soon as she closed my door I drove off heading to the mall to buy Angie some stuff and Flowers as a starter of getting back on her good side. Her birthday is Tuesday and it's Saturday so imma make sure I do this right.