Morning After

*Poppa Damon in the media *

Venus POV
I woke up tired, tired wouldn't even be the word smh 🤦🏽‍♀️ I have no idea what I was thinking last night but I swear I don't regret it. I love him and I'm positive he loves me so I was careful but went along with it.

I walked into the kitchen washing my hands before I started cooking breakfast for everybody it was Saturday and I didn't have anything planned so far.  Momma working today so I'll probably sit around and watch Netflix movies with my sissy.

"Good morning" I turned to look at Venus coming down the stairs with a stank face laughing I said Good morning back.
I finished breakfast and sat everything on the table going to knock on momma's door and of course, Terrence would open the door half naked I closed my eyes and backed away from the door then told him to wake my momma up and come eat breakfast. He licked his lips looking at me like I was a piece of meat or sum so I just walked away. I swear for god he creeps me out!
10 minutes later my mom and he walks in saying good morning starting to make their plates and everything and once they sat this nigga got the nerve to eye me. I'm looking around like y'all don't see this shit. I'm calling my dad and telling him about this shit as soon as I leave I am not sticking around the house today hell Nawe.

Angel's POV

We all eat silently and I look up for the salt seeing Terrence eye my sister. I look at her and she stank face her food. I made a mental note to talk to her when I went upstairs. We all finished eating and I washed the dishes while keeping an eye on how Terrence moved around the kitchen while my moms and he talked. Venus was drying the dishes and putting them away. Once we finished I grabbed Venus and dragged her to my room closing the door then walking to my bathroom and closing the door. Whispering "What's going on Venus you better not lie to me or I swear " She looked at me confused and I raised my eyebrow at her. She sighed shaking her head " Ain't nothing going on between me and that nigga down there he trying to push up on me like this morning he was making passes at me like he ain't with momma and I ain't a teenager " Now I was looking at her confused like you got to be kidding me " are you serious than who was you, you know, with last night I'm not saying you did anything in just curious because he looking at you like you a feast I could've sworn it was Ken but after sitting at the table I didn't know what to think "
She sat down thinking like she was trying to choose her words wisely and before she could say anything I heard somebody knocking at my door I grabbed her face and shook my head not letting her know to act like we weren't talking bout anything. She nodded and then we heard and saw the bathroom door juggling and I said who is it? And Lawd behold it's Terrence