I Think Im Ready Pt.2

Terrence in media
Angie's POV

I walked with Brandon to get his car and once we got it I was tired yet, was ready to get this day over with this week hasn't been the best. We pulled up to the food Market time I looked at my phone. Hold on imma run in here right quick then imma take you somewhere okay? Brandon Said. I nodded then went back to scrolling through Instagram.

I hear a knock at the window and lord behold it's  Kary. I rolled the window down slightly like Snoop from Baby Boy and looked at her like "What hoe"

What are you doing in Brandon Car she asked. I must have snapped my damn neck trynna look at her like she was crazy.
Look I ain't got time today Kary you out of all people should know I'm with Brandon so you need to back off how do you know what kind of car he got? I stated through gritted teeth

Oh, you don't know huh? Brandon bought the Car from me well actually from my Uncle's dealership but all he had to do was pay $600 and give me some and girl let me tell you it was the bomb! She said too excitedly for my liking.

I hopped up out of the Car threw my stuff on the seat then walked around the car and asked "You said what now ?" She looked at me and smiled as soon as she was about to fix her lips to say something to me I clocked that both in her face and kept going till I felt someone pull me off her.

Let me go! I yelled but they didn't so I began to swing at them ..Angel Rennaè calm your ass down. I heard the familiar Voice and stopped. I looked up to my Dad and hugged him with my bloody hands and tears.

Let's go home and get you cleaned up. I grabbed my things out of Brandon Car and when he was walking up to me I slapped him shaking my head as to how he could do me so dirty. I left him standing there looking lost while getting in the car with my dad.

HOME.....
Damion's POV
On my first day out and was walking out of the lot to get myself some food and noticed this girl beating another girl when I started seeing blood I ran over there and grabbed later noticing it was my daughter I just told her let's go home and get cleaned up. Now in my truck that my Homie Mell dropped off for me, we head towards her mother's house. I look over at her and don't know what to say ... "you okay? " "I'm fine Dad just calming down " I nodded as if she was looking my way and kept pushing .. Finally making it to her house I sat there parking the truck waiting for her to say something then some man stepped out of Christina's house and I instantly get mad 😡 but had to remember it's my fault we're divorced anyway. I guess I must have zoned out because Angel was knocking at my window .. " you know you can come in right " Angie said and I hesitated but got out. Walking towards the house this man standing outside asked who I was. I looked at him for a minute and said " Damion the girl's Father, you are? " I'm Terrence you can come in ." We shook hands and headed into the house I told the baby girl to go clean up then come downstairs to talk to me.

Angel's POV

After talking to my dad for a few hours he left and Venus was now home Terrence left to go to work and my mom was still gone too so I went to my room and cleaned my hands again due to them still being a little red afterward I  started on my homework. An hour into doing homework I heard the door. I'm guessing Venus left because her door was open and her lights were off. Making it to the door I asked who is it and nobody answered so I asked again and nobody answered I swung the door open getting ready to go off but whoever it was lips crashed into mine his hands holding my face finally noticing who it was I kissed back he picked me up and took me to my room taking my clothes off kissing down my body then  .....

I woke up from my dream like Hell Nah Cuhh !.. Brandon did me dirty and I'm still young I ain't losing my V Card 💳 to no bum 🤦🏽‍♀️💁🏽who can't keep his in his pants and stay true to us. I got up and went to the bathroom and washed my face looking at the time I got ready to go to school praying for it to end quickly !😩🙏