Birthday Ish 🎂

*Momma Christina in the media *

Angel POV
Today is my birthday and I'm ready to turn up cause a chick 18 now. Still lying in bed my alarm was going off; I still had school but I was gone leave early to go to the mall. As soon as I hit stop on my alarm there was knocking on my door I just knew it was Venus but when I opened the door it was my dad. "Happy birthday to ya Happy birthday to ya Happy birthday " my dad sang while throwing me in the air laughing so hard I thought I was gonna throw up. " Dad put me down you bout to make me throw up I ain't even brushed my teeth yet " he laughed putting me down and then hugging me. "guess what I got you " he said looking at him I'm wondering what because I ain't see no bags he told me to go downstairs .. walking Down the steps I heard barking and when I turned the corner there was a dog cage with two huskies one with blue eyes and another with black eyes they were so pretty I was about to cry. My dad walked up to me and said I got you and Venus one you can pick which one you want. Venus and my mom came walking in the living room and then Terence came around the corner with no shirt on I just shook my head. I picked the puppy with the blue eyes up seeing it was a boy. I didn't know what I was going to name him yet but I would figure it out.

My mom handed me a gift bag and a card and Venus handed me a box

My mom handed me a gift bag and a card and Venus handed me a box. Then my dad told me to go outside and I looked at him funny like what now .. as soon as I stepped outside I damn near fainted. " Dad you got me a Car " screaming so loud I think I woke everyone up for the morning it was the Mac black jeep I had been wanting since I was Lil .. well of course back then they weren't Mac black but I've always loved Jeeps and Hummers.

As soon as I sat in the truck I heard somebody honking their horn I sat all my gifts in the back seat and then stepped out of the truck seeing Brandon and Kendrick pulling up and I got mad real quick

As soon as I sat in the truck I heard somebody honking their horn I sat all my gifts in the back seat and then stepped out of the truck seeing Brandon and Kendrick pulling up and I got mad real quick. My dad looked at me and I just gave him a look saying I got this. Kendrick stepped out saying "Aye it's the birthday girl turn up Lil sis " I laughed and he gave me a hug handing me a gift bag too then here came Brandon and my smile immediately dropped. He was smiling small and I knew he was nervous. He walked up to me saying "Hey 👋 " I replied with a "Sup" dryly. Look I know I messed up I was high and drunk and I promise it only happened once and it'll never happen again... remember forever and always right ?... I know it'll take you a while to forgive me and if you don't take me back can we at least try and be friends and build that relationship again he said. I punched him in his face for hurting me then I smiled and said "yea we can be friends but that's for hurting me after 6 years and I bet you still fucking with her and tell me how I know " he looked at me mad holding his face and I shook my head. He handed me a bear flowers and 4 more gift bags and I said thank you sitting them in my back seat with the rest of my gifts. He started to hug me and I backed up finally reaching my breaking point and started crying but was still smiling. I turned to walk into the house leaving everybody outside looking lost except for Venus and Kendrick because they knew what happened. All my dad knew was I fought Kary for being disrespectful to me about Brandon and her having sex with him.

Dontae POV
I hadn't even gotten out of bed yet scrolling through Instagram then stopping when I saw Angel Fine ahh reading the caption I saw it was her birthday I hopped up and started to get ready for school but before I got there I was gonna stop and get her something, she gone be mine real soon. I heard about that nigga Brandon messing off on her with Kary he should've known that thot pocket wasn't going to keep her mouth closed that's why I chose not to mess with messy girls they ain't have nothing better to do.