Rizzo's Part 2

*Kary and Her crew (The Plastic's) in the Media*

Brandon Pov
Angel was not playing she was real deal mad ...
" Angie it wasn't like that "brandon said
... Bae calm we was just talking nothing serious"

Mane this girl real deal pacing the floor, how did she even get mad so quick I mean I know why but dang it was just a small convo

" Than what is it like then because it seem like to me they where trying to find their next baby daddy"

" We are trying to get a job here we already filled out the papers so they was just telling us everybody names what they look like and what we have to do just in case somebody don't show up to work or something like that including our uniform; Therefore we weren't trying to get down, I thought y'all trust us ?

Angel and Venus looked at each other like they was mentally saying "Shit"

" yea we trust y'all we just don't trust these females"

"Did y'all eat ?"
" Nawe we ain't ate"

Third Person

By time the guys got them to sit down with them Danny came back with their order. The food was looking good . The guys ain't ate since lunch at school. They had classes till 2 and the 3 hours worth of practice you can't say they wasn't starving .

Venus pov
Angel: I'll pay for the drinks

Venus : I got the Food

Kendrick : Me and Bren got the food

Brandon: Nigga I told you stop calling me Bran you know that ain't my nick name

Kendrick : (laughing ) What  is your nickname I mean cuz I call you all types of  stuff  and you my brother and all but what nana call you ? Matter of fact what Pops or Ma call you ?

Brandon looked at Kendrick like Nigga know damn well I ain't spoke to my Pops.
Brandon : Nana call me Branny or Biscuit, Ma call me Sunny and my Pops call me "My man " cuz the nigga don't know my fuckin name .....anymore Questions.

Angel damn near hopped out her damn sit just to comfort Brandon I would've too but that my brother not my boyfriend I'll give him a hug and tell him it's okay later. I feel for him though being that our dad's in Jail. Sad as fuck but he know he got our Dad ,Kendrick dad ,and our Gramps .

Kendrick kind of looked sad because of what he sad so he apologized and Brandon said it was okay and we finished eating in an awkward silence .