LA FIN

Jason

I got the call from my boy telling me to come back to the hospital and of course my question is why ? This man gone tell me "she'll tell you." Arriving back at the hospital I go straight to the room she's in. Once walking in Terrence and ol boy looked pissed.

"Whats going on " I asked "Jason UMMM I need you to get tested to see if your one of the twins father." of course i'm confused as hell because what the fuck she mean one of? "one of ?" "Yea ill explain in a minute but I do want to say I apologize to you and Kendrick , Terrence I really dont owe you one since your the reason I got fucked up in the head. I wouldve been still trying to work things out if you were the father but trying to fix my attitude as well with Kendrick. I would've never met Jason if it weren't you However I must say that it was my decision as well. I was vulnerable and my hormones were over the place so tell me now if you aren't going to be in my boys life so I can prepare to do things on my own. If you do decide to stay I'll have boundaries and rules. I don't want to hear the arguing , the egos, let alone who son is who your both fathers and youll treat them both like they're yours until they are old enough to understand."

She pressed the nurses button telling them she was ready for her bath and also for another paternity test. After bathing an hour or two of a wait we had the results and indeed Jason was the father.

Kendrick

I sat quietly the whole time procesing everything and wishing we didn't have to go through this at all. I will man up and take care of both the twins like theyre mine she won't have to worry about that because i already told her. I'm just upset that she was there with Jason wwhen she couldve been home with me. Out of all places that's where she decided to go. Im frustrated yet im happy too, I'll be a dad. "Look I got you no matter what I love you regardless and I wont step out just because of this either I dont need Angie or your mom, let alone your dad trying to beat my ass I'm here I promise. " She nodded with tears coming down your face. Looking up at Jason I continued to say " You either man up or leave with your boy here I'll be there for both those boys regardless." We stared for a moment at eachother for a moment and when he finally looked away he said to Venus " I'll be here for my lil mans" "Our little one ." Terrrence got up and walked out but we didn't care . This was about to start a new journey for us furthermore I knew Venus needed help. In addition to that I knew Angie would be excited as we all were.

New Begginings ................