Love on the Brain

*Damion on the left and Damien on the right in Media *

Angel's POV
The day was over and I was tired I was so tired I stopped focusing on everything else and just walked home but while walking home this car pulled up on the side of me. Once the car stopped I just looked but kept walking and this fine dude stopped his car. Still walking he called out "Aye shorty wait up " I looked around knowing he was talking to me because no other female was out here ."What do you want with me "I asked still walking but slower. He caught up with me and said look I'm new at the HighSchool and I saw you in class then when I saw you walking I just wanted to speak and see if you needed a ride to wherever you going. I looked at him for a minute and just admired him. I never looked at anybody other than Brandon and I can say he may be topping Brandon right now. "Hey you listening " he said ... Um yea Huh? I said. He laughed at me and then shook his head saying "My name is Dontae and I asked if you wanted a ride, while also complementing how you looked " I smiled and said "Hey Dontae, and umm sure as long as you ain't like no type of killer or nothing like that but I think I have seen you around you take my English and Creative writing class" he looked confused and I asked what was wrong. He said "I only take Creative writing with you but not English " I was now confused "I've seen you in there though "Then he started laughing showing his Dimples his laugh was so sexy omg let me stop 🤦🏽‍♀️ . He then said you may be talking about my twin Deonte. He walked me to his car and we talked some more on the way to my house stopping occasionally to tell him where to go. When we got there I saw my Dad and mom's car and I started to get nervous I think Dontae noticed he turned my head towards his and kissed me then said call me. I laughed because I didn't have his number and he just kissed me and I didn't even know this boy; he handed me a card (Mane a Manager at Finish Line at 17 I thought ) with his name on it. "How old are you I asked and he said 17 How old are you? I answered 15 and he called me a baby and I only smiled and said don't worry about me I'm mature for my age sir. We said our goodbyes and then I walked into the house to see everybody sitting in the living room I instantly started thinking Man, not today I ain't Ready!

I sat down next to Venus on the Loveseat and said hey to everyone after asking what was going on. My mom then started to tell us about her conversation with Venus and my dad. She talking about moving into a bigger house and how Terrence proposed and our Dad wanted to know if he could be in our lives again of course I was happy and so was Venus but we wanted Mom and dad to get back together but that wasn't going to happen as you can see right now ...

Later that Night ...
I laid in bed thinking about everything under the sun ☀️. How could momma say yes to Terrence and they've only known each other for a split second? Why did Brandon do me wrong ?.. Why has Kary gotta be such a hoe and mean towards me like I did something to her? ...Why was my dad out of Jail early, Finally I got thinking about Dontae Fine's self Lawd he was a hand-made special delivery from God himself! I ended up falling asleep and waking up in the middle of the night to a little banging. I step out of my room and walk down the hall. I leaned in on Venus's door and lord behold this dirty chica was getting her taco-stuffed nasty self and had the nerve to tell me to wait till marriage smh Ughh headphones it is ...Goodnight!