Chapter 9

Harry's POV

When I got on the bus after going out I made my way through to the bunks, wanting to get some shut eye. As I walked through the TV room I saw Abbie and Niall curled up on the couch together.

Niall had his face in the crook of Abbie's neck. They looked adorable. I smiled at them as I pulled my phone out.

The lads are going to love this.

Niall's POV

I woke up with my face buried in Ab's neck. I missed having Abbie by my side. I missed waking up in the morning to find her with her red hair in a big poof. I missed the times she would wake me up by hitting me with several shoes and pillows.

I missed her.

I smile and gently lay her down on the pillow on the couch trying not to wake her. I walk into the kitchen to find Harry sitting there with a mug in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Have a good night?" He asked looking up from his phone with a smirk on his face.

"Uh yeah. You?"

His smirk grew as he raised his eyebrows at me.

"What did you end up doing?" He asked completely ignoring my question.

I laughed as I walked over to the fridge.

"Well ya know we ended up going to the zoo and then we went to the circus."

"Uh huh sure."

I turned around and raise my eyebrow at him.

"What are you getting at Harold?"

His smirk grew even bigger than it was before.

"You seemed pretty comfy on the couch there."

There it is.

I rolled my eyes and laughed at him.

"We were watching movies and we fell asleep that's all."

He just smirked again and shrugged.

"Has she forgiven you yet?"

I sigh as I closed the fridge and walk over to sit next to my curly haired friend.

"I don't think it's going to be as easy as that this time mate."

He gave me a sympathetic smile and pat me on the back.

"She'll come round. At least she's willing to hang out with you for now."

I nodded and look down at my hands.

"I just wish that this never happened ya know. I was such an ass for not coming back for her. I thought that I would get over it but... She has always been more than just my best friend Harry."

He smirked again but quickly replaced it with a sad smile.

"Well she does have a right to be mad but maybe if you do something to make up for the time you lost maybe she'd forgive you."

"Yeah, how am I going to make up for four years of her life that I left her."

He shrugged again and got up patting me on the back.

"Something pretty god damn amazing."

I smiled at him as he walked away.

Something amazing huh.

Abbie's POV

I quickly closed my eyes as Harry came through. I heard a soft chuckle and slowly opened them again to see Harry standing there with a smirk on his face. I haven't known this boy for long but he sure does smirk a lot.

He came over and sat on the couch with me, making me sit upright.

"You heard all of that, didn't you." He said still smirking.

I felt my cheeks burn as I nodded. He just chuckled.

"You've already forgiven him haven't you?"

"I guess I have, but if he wants to do something "amazing" who am I to stop him." I say with a smile.

He shakes his head and laughs.

"How long have you two known each other?"

"Woah, about fifteen years." I say realising how long that seems.

"Do you like him?" He says I'm surprised he doesn't have a smirk.

"Well, of course he is my best friend."

He rolls his eyes at me. I let out a nervous laugh. I love Niall, he was the bestest best friend ever and I mean that, besides from the whole leaving me thing. But as more than a friend? I think it's just weird really how we are both here. I mean I have said this at least a thousand times but it really is weird. Maybe God is giving us a second chance, or maybe he just has it in for me either way I still get Niall back and I'm still trying to figure out if that is a good or a bad thing.

It's defiantly a good thing.

Oh no they're back again.

"Abbie?"

I shake myself out of my trance and look over to Harry. I guess his waiting for an answer.

Maybe I'm still a bit confused about Niall but he is the best person in the world. And I guess....

"Yes I do."

Comment

Like

Follow

Be nice

Love you

Stay cool