Chapter 22

Abbie's POV

3 months.To put it simply.

In a much more complicated way: 3 months filled with not being able to work or do anything around the house and looking for jobs. 3 months filled with curling up in front of the TV ever night, watching the saddest movies I can find. 3 moths of moping around being a depressed sloth and not having anyone there to poke me. 3 months of calling and missing Niall all over again.

I have been talking to him every night before I go to sleep. He keeps me updated. Louis somehow got louder. Liam's beard somehow got bigger. Harry's hair got longer. Zayn somehow got hotter according to Niall. Ashton started growing a beard. Luke got taller. Mikey changed his hair again. Niall says that the only thing that changed about him was, "I now have the hole back in my heart that I worked very .hard on filling." This made me cry a bit. When I say a bit I mean when I got off the phone I squashed myself into a ball and cried Niagara Falls.

I can't do anything by myself so I just sit alone in my empty apartment waiting for the next time Niall calls.

Niall's POV

STUPID

STUPID

STUPID

WHY DID YOU EVEN LET HER LEAVE YOU IDIOT!

I don't know

SHE'S PROBABLY SITTING AT HOME CRYING HER EYES OUT!

She should be well enough to get another job.

DO YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS THE FIRST THING ON HER MIND RIGHT NOW

no

Gosh DARNIT NIALL

I say I'm the dressing room while my inner voices were fighting. I thought about how much I would love to see that big poof of red hair knock me over again. If only she could. I wish I could hear her stumble over her words as if she'd thought about them too long. I wish I could hear her complain about getting up and making food for us. I wish I could see her face. I wish she was here. What was I thinking, why did I let her go again. I knew her situation. She has no one to go to anymore. I'm not with her and I'm just not with it.

"Niall stop thinking about Abbie and come and get your arse on the stage. We have sound check!" Louis suddenly barged in picking up a pillow and throwing it at me.

"I'm too sad." I sighed burning my face into the couch.

"Don't make me come slap you." I lifted my head up to look at Lou. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'd take a slap if it meant getting Abbie back." I mumbled burning my head in deeper.

"Excuse me do you kno-" I lifted my head up again to see a pretty blonde walk into the room.

"Sorry I'm looking for Grace. She is my mentor." The blonde said looking around the room, searching for Grace.

I say up and hugged the nearest pillow watching the very attractive girls movements.

"Down the hall to your left." Louis said holing up his left hand.

"Thank you so much, I'm Jessica by the way." She smiled at us and stepped out of the door way down the hall.

Louis sighed. I looked at the doorway.

"She was pretty." I said cheerfully.

Louis muttered something under his breath and glared at me. He then shook his head and walked out of the room. What was that for?

.

.

.

.

.

.

S

.

.

.

O

.

.

.

R

R

.

.

Y

Sorry it took so long to upload guys. A lot of stuff has been happening in my life lately and I just couldn't deal with writing. And I'm sorry this chapter is crap I just needed to write something.

SORRY

Comment

Like

Follow

Be nice

Love you

Stay cool