Chapter 1

For those who love time is eternal.

Abbie's POV

It's funny really how one minute you can mean so much to someone and the next minute, nothing. I mean how can someone just wake up one day a go,"Oh hey today I'm going to forget about the person that I have had so many memories with." I mean is it really that easy. How can you do that and act like nothing ever happened. How can you just forget all those great times, or was it all just a waste of time.

How can you just take time for granted like that.

And time

Is froooozen

What a load of bull, I thought to myself, You never had any time for me. You left me all by myself. I wish we could freeze the times when you weren't so busy trying to grow up, back to the times when we were best friends again.

Flashback

"Ab's come over here." The little brown haired boy yelled from across the lawn.

"Coming," I yelled back, my red curls bouncing as I ran over to him.

"I found a four leaf clover," He lifted his head looking very proud of himself.

"They are lucky, you know, that must mean its your lucky day."

"That's because I'm spending it with me best friend in the whole entire world." His blue eyes glowing with happiness.

A big smile made it's way to my face.

"That must mean it's my lucky day too!"

End of flashback

I silently laugh at how clueless I was back then. I thought that we would be best friends forever, I though that nothing could come between us. How wrong could a girl get?

I took a deep breath and turned off the radio.

This is the story of my life, my best friend left me when we were 16, that was three years ago. He never came back to visit me. I learned to live without him and got on with my life. I have tried my best to keep him out of my head but it's hard when you see his face every where you go. I see him on lunch boxes, buses, bill boards, pencil cases, other stationary things, perfume stores, grocery stores.

Why, you ask? Well his name is.....

Niall Horan.

Comment

Like

Follow

Be nice

Love you

Stay cool