Could this be anymore dramatic

---Clary's POV---

I moaned waking up from this crazy dream of demons and hunters. I gasped as woke up knowing it wasn't a dream. 

"ow", me and the person I head-butted said rubbing our heads. 

"Wait. I don't know who you ....", I said confused, where the hell am I and what in the world is happening!?!

"I'm Isabelle", the beautiful girl said who sat at my bed," I've never seen Jace so curious about a mundane...or distracted.". You can see the curiousity gears running through her head. 

"Like you saw earlier, distractions are dangerous in our line of work, your friend must know that.", she said confusing me, what line of work. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about", I said getting freaked out, what friend...is Ana here?

"Who's Jace?", I said as I never heard of that name but she mentioned it before.

"You really don't know much do you?", she said with a sympathetic but nice smile as she seemed to try and make me feel better but it didn't at all. I just wanted my mother back. 

I got defensive and said, "All I know is some psychos took my mother, and now you people have taken me and most likely Ana." 

She chuckled, "And by "taken" I assume you mean "saved your life"?". 

"A mundane shouldn't even be here", I heard a monotone voice said as a uptight guy that looked like Isabelle here walked in; seeming pissed off or irritated. 

"Where is 'here' exactly?", I ask still confused, "and where is my friend". 

"She's not a mundane, Alec. Your friend is resting", he said as he walked over to me and pointed behind me. I turned to see her laying down in different clothes and looking stressed in her sleep. 

I caught back into their conversation to hear, "Look, Isabelle can you...", from Jace, the blonde one. 

Isabelle got off my bed as Jace sat on it in front of me.  He sighed, "I'm Jace Wayland". 

"I'm uh..", I went to say but was cut off as he said, "Clary Fray, we know who you are."

"I should kick your ass just for being a stalker like that", I heard behind me making me whip around to see Ana leaning on her elbows as she looked over at us with a glare in her emerald eyes that even terrified me ,as it was pointed towards the three we did not know. 

Isabelle laughed a little nervous walking over to her,"You being awake is a miracle."

Ana chuckled as Isabelle took the IV out of her arm," I'm bigger than the picture you see.". 

"Am I the only one who finds this unusual?", Alec said irritated for sure. 

"You find everything unusual, Alec", Jace said. 

"I have to report this to the clave", Alec said. 

"Hey, while doing that. Tell them I'm fucking done with this mission", Ana said walking out of a room with Isabelle wearing different clothes.