Here I have everything

Alec's POV

I've been monitoring the control room since Lydia took Izzy under arrest. Trying to keep me distracted. But I ended just staring at Ana's profile for a long time. I wish I knew where she was, or that she was at least safe. 

Giving up I walked my way to the offices, where I knew Lydia had Raj keeping Izzy in. 

"Let me in", I glared at Raj, "Keep it short", he snickered moving over. 

"Jace stole the cup", I started walking into the room making her look at me, "Izzy, did you know about this?".

I saw how she looked down at the floor nervously, "My god, did you help him? The cup is the only thing that can get you out of this.", I tried to get that across to her. 

"Jace is doing what he thinks is right", she gave up with a sigh turning away from me. 

"What's right?", I asked her irritated that she couldn't see what is wrong, "He put the whole Shadow World in danger. He put you in danger. We have to get him back here. "

"With the cup.", I walked in front her lowering my tone of voice, "It's the only thing that can help you".

She sighed telling me the truth, "They've taken Meliorn back to the Seelie realm. Ana went with them, even though I wanted her to come back here...You can't track him there." 

I sighed thinking about how I can track him or even Ana. "Not by any of the normal ways.", I walked away.

"No, absolutely not.", she fought with me making me stop," You cannot track Jace through your parabatai bond. It will weaken both of you. Or break the bond."

"Jace already weakened it.", I let my anger out, "How does he think I can trust him after what he did?"

"Don't say that. Please, Alec", she glared at me, "Think about what you're doing."

I had to find them. I had to get the cup. I had to make sure Ana was safe, by any means. 

Clary's POV

Just as we reached the Lightwood residence, Ana stopped walking looking up at the building. I looked at where she was to see Alec was on the balcony making a phone call but didn't seem to see us. 

"He's not your Alec", I said squeezing her hand for reassurance. Back at the food trucks, I swear I almost lost her in this dimension. Alec seemed to suck her right in. 

"Neither of them is", she mumbled quietly but I seemed to hear it. She shook her head, "I should've waited with Jace. You know Clary..", she dragged off before looking at me. 

"Yeah?", I said begging her to continue. 

"I never thought I would care for someone as much as I cared for my family, then I met him and it terrified me. And now that I know I may never be able to have that, it terrifies me even more, because I can't stop this feeling...and I don't ever know if I could.", she almost seemed on the verge of a breakdown. 

"And then I see my father",she starts to cry, "and Jace is my brother!?! I know that's not real even though he looks like him, I would know if he is, my Herondale rune would be visible then. And now the Clave is going to get me and take that away from me. That's the last piece of the family I have back in our world....". 

She looked back up at Alec who had his back to us, "Here I have everything...It's perfect.", she smiled sadly. 

"I can't do this without you. None of us can. I'm sorry, and I can't change what happened. But I promise that Alec back home, he is the one you love, not this one.", I said holding her shoulder.