-Chapter 16-

We're not broken just bent,

And we can learn to love again.

She waits five minutes to cool off then heads up trying to decide what to do. Misaki gets into an elevator and presses a floor number. The elevator stops and she gets out walking down the corridor stopping in front a room.

Meanwhile, Takumi and Kou sits in their rooms waiting for Misaki to show up. There is a knock at one door.

One of them gets up to answer the knock and opens their door.

"Misaki!"

"Takumi," Aiko squeals excited to see him. "Did you just say Misaki? I heard that commoner is here too?"

Takumi sighed. Misaki didn't come to him so that means she's with Kou. "She's not a commoner Aiko."

Aiko scoffs. "That's all she can be- hey! Where are you going?" Aiko yells when she sees Takumi shut the door of his room and heads down the corridor.

"Why did you come here early for Aiko?" Takumi asks stopping in his tracks.

Aiko smiles. "Because I want to spend time with you of course."

"Listen Aiko, I'm not planning on marrying you no matter what my family says. Go find someone who will love you," Takumi says then continue to leave her alone.

She clenches her fists watching him walk off. She can't stop him since she knows he won't listen to her. Aiko turns the other direction and walks off to the bar down in the base of the hotel.

Upon entering the bar she didn't expect seeing Misaki's assistant, or whatever he is to her, at the bar. Aiko makes her way over to kou.

"What? Your boss got rid of you," She asks him taking a seat.

Kou puts down his drink. "No. Now that we got that clear can you please leave me alone?"

Aiko chuckles. "You hate me just as much as her huh?"

"Yup."

"But we have so much in common," She tells him batting her eyelashes.

"..."

Aiko sighs. What's wrong with all these men? Is she losing her touch?

"Really we do. You love Misaki and I love Takumi," Aiko explains better this time for him to understand.

"And what does that have to do with anything. That does not make us have anything in common," Kou states starting to become bored of her.

"I have to explain it all? Look if you side with me I can help you get Misaki and I'll get Takumi, understand?"

"You are crazy huh?" Kou laughs taking a sip of his drink.

"What?" Aiko asks annoyed that he isn't accepting her plan already. "It's a great idea."

"I love Misaki but..."

"Why is there a but in this?" Aiko questions.

"But I won't ruin her happiness if she doesn't love me that way," Kou says serious.

"You're stupid. You could have her if you listen to me and I'm telling yo-"

"Listen!" Kou stops her. "When you love someone you put their feelings into consideration. I'm willing to do that for Misaki even if it means we won't ever get together. Would you do the same for Takumi?"

"No!" Aiko answers immediately. "Why should I let him get with someone else? He will know happiness once he finally opens his eyes towards me."

Kou shakes his head getting up. "Then you don't really love him. You're just fascinated. I'll tell you a secret," He pauses leaning close to her. Aiko flinches. "All that money can't buy you feelings like love and you can't force someone to love you. I suggest you change because right now you have an ugly personality. Plus you're rude."

"I'm not rude," Aiko yells getting the attention of the bar.

"You are. At this rate you won't end up with someone who loves you but be married as a part of a business deal with someone who doesn't love you the way you want. Change now please," Kou says paying for his drinks.

"Would you date me?" Aiko questions.

"You're cute but not my type. See ya around," Kou tells her then leaves.

"Damn that guy," Aiko curses hitting the bar counter with her fist. "But maybe..."

Aiko goes into deep thought.

Meanwhile, Misaki is inside her room changing her clothes. As if they could make her choose between the two of them in that type of position. Of course she'll choose herself. Misaki won't ever pick between the two of them. They're both special to her in different ways.

Misaki sighs picking up her phone from off a small table in her room and heads up to the roof of the hotel. When she first came she heard you could see the stars and it's really beautiful. Something to ease her mind.

She opens the door to roof and they weren't kinding. It's beautiful. Misaki takes her phone and snaps a picture of the sky.

"Funny seeing you here," A voice says scaring her.

Misaki turns around and sighs in relief when it's just Takumi. He is sitting higher up on a wall.

"Why would it be funny?"

"I thought you went with that Kou guy. Turns out you ditched us both," He tells her jumping down from the wall.

"Still doing dangerous things aren't we?" Misaki says folding her arms. Why did she have to run into him? But maybe that isn't so bad.

Takumi stares up at the sky. "Misaki can you just give me one more chance?"

"Takumi look-"

"Something will end up hurting me but I will take that pain for everything that hurt you in the past because of me."

He makes his way towards her.

"You don't understand," She tells him. When he learns the truth that his mother, the one person he loves most in the world had something to do with her losing her baby he'll be devastated. Misaki won't be able to look him in the eyes when that happens. She doesn't want to see him hurt.

"Misaki please just give me another chance. I won't let anyone hurt you please. I wasn't there enough for you in the past but I'm stronger than before now," Takumi begs holding her hands.

"You're family will be angry."

"Who cares?"

"You're engaged."

"Didn't buy her a ring."

Misaki chuckles at his answers.

"You say you still love me is that true?" He asks her but Misaki doesn't answer. Takumi decides another tactic. He leans in close to her. Misaki tries to step back but Takumi stops her. He brings their body closer together. "Stop me if you don't want me to."

Misaki doesn't move.

Takumi takes the chance to smash his lips down on her lips. Soon enough Misaki starts to kiss him back.

Will update Friday.