- Chapter 13-

The next day

Inside of the Walker Inc company Richard, Gerald, Patricia and Aiko await for Misaki's past to be leaked to the public. They had just got the confirmation that everything was set in place and would be ready to be released in a few minutes. This time they had the upper hand over Misaki.

"She's going down," Aiko whispers smirking with the others in the room.

"What a fine day it is. Should we have tea after this?' Richard chuckles excited to see Misaki crumble.

"Of course dad! What better way to celebrate," Patricia answers in a cheerful mood.

"Maybe we should pay her a visit before we head out to tea?" Aiko suggests wanting to see Misaki's face about everything.

"Good idea," Gerald agrees. "It should be-"

The door of the office slams open. "Sir!"

"Kanou? Didn't I tell you I wanted no-"

"Turn on the tv sir. It's about Misaki, she just made a press statement," Kanou, one of Gerald's employees says frantic.

"What!?" Richard exclaims. Their plan hadn't been set into motion yet. "Gerald turn on the tv."

"Y-Yes."

Gerald turns on the tv and Misaki's face is shown on the scene the moment it comes on.

"I'll also like to say since most of you have been asking about my past that I shall reveal that now," Misaki states staring into the camera.

"W-What is she doing?" Patricia stutters since her plan is failing.

"She wouldn't expose her past would she?" Aiko wonders. Misaki wouldn't be so reckless would she?

"When I was younger my family had a large debt and I had to work everyday to pay it off helping my mother who now lies in a hospital bed. Things weren't always easy-"

"S-She's doing it," Patricia says worrying since everything is going wrong.

"-and there was a time I had to work in a maid latte. It wasn't embarrassing though. I was happy since it provided me with the money for my family," Misaki carries on smiling at the camera. "I worked hard when I got into a small company and now here I am. Gold partners is more than just a company it's a shelter for those in need since I know what it's like to live a tough life. I will do my best to give back a part of what have been given to me. Thank you!"

"That's not the only thing," Kanou tells them shyly.

"Spit it out already," Aiko snaps at the poor fellow.

"Her sales are increasing since this she reveal her past. She became an icon for small income families and other companies like that. And the news you wanted to leak out is on it's way out with all the lies so....." He trails off making them realise their situation.

"CANCEL THAT RIGHT NOW!" Richard yells furious. "Do you have any idea how that could affect us."

"Y-Yes sir," Kanou nods nervous and heads out to stop the news from being leaked.

"Dammit," Patricia yells.

The door of their office open up.

"Now patricia, you shouldn't yell like that," A voice says entering the room.

"Who the hell let you into our company? Security!" Gerald calls to the guards eyeing Misaki.

"My is that anyway to treat a guest especially after your little stunt," Misaki smirks at their reaction. "Ah! Thank you. My sales are doing quite well."