- Extra 2 -

Takumi opens the door of his apartment with two large bags in his hands. He steps aside for Misaki and their newborn daughter Sarah Usui to enter. Misaki carefully makes her way to the couch to sit down and rest her feet. Takumi trails behind his wife and child making sure she doesn't trip like the caring father and husband he is.

"Finally home," Misaki says as she takes a seat. She isn't a fan of being stuck in hospital rooms. She is just glad to finally have her daughter home.

She fixes the blanket around Sarah to make sure she is as warm as can be. Takumi puts down the bags on another couch and takes a seat beside Misaki. He looks down at their second child. Misaki's unborn child seven years ago would always be their first child. Now they have a beautiful blonde hair and emerald eye daughter. A splitting image of her father.

The silence in their room was interrupted by the sound of Sarah awakening. Misaki immediately began to feed her since Sarah had been sleeping for a while and is mostly hungry.

Misaki glares at Takumi on the side. "Don't stare too much."

"I won't," Takumi lies knowing well he won't remove his eyes from the sight before him.

It feels as if his life with Misaki is even more complete now. Before he always thought she was all he needed but now having their daughter made it feel like in this moment him and Misaki reached a whole new level in being complete. He has someone else on his lists of protecting.

"Ichigo's going to come by later and so will Kou with Aiko. Who would've thought they'd actually be a couple?"

Takumi chuckles. "It only took her over a year to get him to be her boyfriend."

"You're going to have a lot of strange people around you soon Sarah," Misaki says rocking back and forth.

"Who's more strange than us Misaki?" Takumi questions.

"Speak for yourself idiot."

"No bad language around Sarah," Takumi reminds Misaki. She bites her lip and looks away. Takumi picks up Sarah's tiny hand. "Welcome to the family our little Sarah."