-Chapter 15-

Tora shakes his head chuckling. "I'm afraid my partner has something to say."

"What?"

Tora makes his way over to Misaki. "She said let's have a chat right?"

"So sit," Misaki finishes it off for him.

Tora smirks. "I think duke, this is when you get scared."

Richard, Gerald and Patricia glares at Tora. How could he betray them? After all the deals they've did together. He's going to regret this.

"Tora. What the hell are you doing?" Aiko says since the others weren't saying anything. Why is he with Misaki of all people.

"Patience Aiko. And I don't think you should try messing with me," He growls at the ignorant rich girl.

"Your father-"

"My father isn't here so just listen to what Misaki, MY PARTNER has to say."

He shuts her up.

"Now," Misaki begins glaring at the four people she hates more than anything. "Which one of you had the bright idea to attack Ichigo?"

Richard scoffs. "All this for that poor brat?"

"The poor must stick together grandfather," Gerald slyly remarks.

Misaki chuckles standing up. "You've done it this time Richard. Ah! I bet this was Patricia's idea though. She's always playing these games right?"

"Whatever," Patricia growls at the low life in front of her as she likes to call Misaki.

"I suggest I owe you all and explanation. Tora and I have been partners for a while now but don't worry we are not attacking you right now. This is all about me and the four of you concerning Ichigo," Misaki explains to calm their nerves.

Tora takes a seat. "I only came to enjoy the show."

He throws a bat to Misaki who catches it.

"You really messed up this time huh?" Misaki says swinging around the bat.

"So what if something happened to the kid huh. We don't care," Richard answers honestly.

Misaki shakes her head sadly. She picks up a vase. "You don't care huh?"

She smashes the vase with the bat.

"Are you stupid? That cost near a hundred grand," Gerald yells furious.

"Oh really then this one must be more expensive," She tells them picking up a bigger vase and smashing it.

"What are you doing?" Aiko questions gritting her teeth in anger.

"That kid you messed with costs more than these stupid vase cost to me and believe me you just crossed the line hurting him."

Misaki makes her way over to a now silent Richard. She stops right in front of him.

"You wanna play dirty? So can I?" She whispers for all to hear. "I show you who you're messing with you got that? Forget about that girl in the past. I'm you're worst nightmare now."

Misaki smiles and evens out his jacket. He shrugs her off.

"You won't get away with this I'll sue you an-"

"Sue me? What a joke huh Tora?" Misaki chuckles looking over at her partner.

"Dear Richard. All those top notch law firms are under her investment now," Tora explains with a smirk.