Prologue

[BEFORE JASON'S DEATH]

Amelia gave her best puppy dog eyes Archie rolled his brown eyes in response

"Come on Pops i'd be a great waitress please I need this!"

"Forget it Amelia it's not gonna happen," Archie said sipping his chocolate milkshake. Amelia punched him in the arm and looked back at Pops.

"I swear I'll do everything you ask, plus look at me I'm adorable," Amelia said smiling widely.

"You're bad with people, I'm not going to lose customers just because you can't control your anger," Pops said shaking his head.

"I can totally control my anger!" Amelia exclaimed. Archie laughed out loud and Amelia glared at him.

"No you can't!"

"Shut up no one asked you Archie," Amelia said collecting herself and looked back at Pops who was beginning to walk away.

"Okay wait what if I do extra hours and... you don't have pay... me," Amelia spoke hastily.

"Free child labor Pops I'd take it," Archie said shrugging. Amelia agreed with her brother for this first time since this conversation started.

"Okay but you have to take this seriously and don't yell at my customers," Pops said finally agreeing and leaving. Amelia cheered and put her hands up in the air in victory.

She continued to sip her milkshake when her phone buzzed.

"Gotta go," she said to her brother as she read Betty's message.

"See you later," Archie kissed her cheek and waved goodbye.

"I'll be here tomorrow Pops!" She walked out the door. Betty was sitting a bench holding her hands in her lap.

"Yo Blondie it's your fave Andrews!" Amelia sat next to her flipping her dark hair behind her shoulder.

"I need to tell you something," Betty said looking scared.

"Betty... if you're gay I don't care you're still cool I-"

"No that's not it!"

"So you are gay?"

"Amelia I like Archie," Betty said frustrated she put her head in her hands. She looked defeated Amelia sat awkwardly not know what the proper response would be.

"Uh cool," Amelia said. Betty looked up confused. That was the wrong response.

"Cool?"

"I mean I guess I don't know we're still friends right?" Amelia played with her bracelet that Archie gave to her for her birthday.

"Yeah of course!" Betty said it like it was obvious.

"Good cause that's all I care about really."

Before his death everything was simple everything was okay. It wasn't what it was now it was normal. Amelia Andrews was never a fan of Jason Blossom but things we're better when he was alive, she could admit that.

She didn't miss him. But she wanted him back. For everyone and for herself.

[END]

I don't know I just wanted to upload something this is bad idk don't hate me.