12

A/N: So I just realized the beginning of this episode is at the night of the dance but Amelia was with Reggie so let's just pretend this episode takes place after Amelia said she's going to live with her mom in the morning so at the point in the episode it starts at is 0:13. Okay we good? Good.

AMELIA ANGELICA ANDREW'S life was like a bad soap-opera

"Okay one more time fill this in for me," Amelia said looking at Jughead.

Jughead sighed.

"It's really confusing I'm sorry I was busy while you had an entire comic book of an adventure!" Amelia said.

"Archie and Veronica broke into my dad's trailer they found no gun, while they were there. But Sheriff Keller found a gun someone planted a gun in my dads trailer. Someone's-"

"setting up your dad," Amelia looked at the newspaper.

Justice For Jason.

"Bullshit there is no Justice," Amelia said. "there's only lies."

Amelia walked up to the lunch table Kevin, Veronica, Archie, Betty were sitting at.

"I have so many feeling right now I want to punch something," Amelia said next to Archie.

"Where were you the night we went looking in FP's trailer?" Archie asked.

'Losing my virginity,' Amelia thought.

"I was busy," Amelia said.

"Busy with what?"

"Busy with not breaking the law," Amelia bite back annoyed. Archie's eyes widened and let it go.

"Amelia will you please tell Betty that FP has to be guilty?" Kevin asked.

Amelia blinked "no."

"Thank you," Betty said.

"Okay let's say he is guilty," Amelia said Betty's eyes grew big. "Hypothetical!"

"Okay so if he's guilty there's still some plot wholes. If Veronica and Archie didn't find the gun then where did he hid it to begin with? A gun can't just teleport. But if he's not guilty why would he confess to murder? He has nothing to lose there's no reason for it." Amelia said.