3

AMELIA WATCHED Cheryl be taken away

AMELIA WATCHED Cheryl be taken away. She held her breath Cheryl couldn't have killed Jason right? Right. Class was dismissed and everyone ran out.

"So Cheryl-"

"She didn't do Reggie," Amelia got her things and walked out of biology. She saw Archie and a group of kids huddled around the office.

"Has she come out yet?" Amelia asked. Archie shook his head 'no' in response.

Amelia pushed Archie back as she Mr. and Mrs. Blossom come storming down the hallway. She refused to make eye contact. They came out with Cheryl clutching both per her arms.

"Oh Cheryl," Amelia said sympathetically.

Amelia's phone rang at eight o'clock. She was doing her math homework and she looked at the caller ID.

Girl Next Door. Betty.

"Hey Blondie, what's up?"

"Amelia you know how no one reads the school newspaper?" Betty asked over the phone.

"No," Amelia answered.

"Right sorry well no one reads it, and people say that Mr. Weatherbee is gonna shut it down."

"I'm sorry you're telling me this now?" Amelia asked shocked. She was the only person on the newspaper staff at Riverdale. She knew that it would probably get shut down eventually.

"Yes but what if we can change that?"

"How?"

"Jason. We can talk about Jason Blossom, the real newspaper... isn't taking it seriously."

The real newspaper.

"Okay fine, sure," Amelia agreed she heard Betty's cheers over the phone.

"Yes! Thanks Ames okay love you night!" Before Amelia could say anything back Betty hung up.

"You're so cute," Amelia said continuing her math.

Amelia sat on the arm rest of Archie's chair. Kevin, her, Veronica, Archie, and Betty were in the lounge talking.

"So are you a suspect now?" Veronica asked Archie.

""My dad says we all are, including me," Kevin says.