Aaron -a werewolfs pride 5 the big bad wolf

Chapter 5 the big bad wolf ...

-----Mellow

I reached a little clearing, only to find out that a few men were camping there. Normally I would have cried in joy, I was hungry like nothing else, tired and cold, but...

I was god-damned naked! And they were men after all, besides I was being hunted by a werewolf and I didn't know how the big bad wolf would react towards my helpers.

I spotted some 'owner-less' big fabric hanging on a low branch. I made my way slowly around the camp, always trying to move soundless, without leaving the shadows of trees and such.

But how could it be any different? When you have almost silver hair and skin like a dead man and being naked kind of didn't help it! You just have to get noticed.

So someone pulled on my hair, yanking me out of my hiding, I couldn't help the shriek escaping my mouth. There was laughter and some snide remarks I better didn't think of, my captor laughed as he spun me around, holding either on my hair or arms, pulling me so hard that tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"I have never seen someone like you." he positioned me in front him and pulled me into his chest "Not to mention that you are... lovely." he slurred slowly in my ear.

"I want her next!" yelled one men behind me and others choired in. 

"Aw, it would be a shame to hurt her thought. Just look at her! If we sell her we are sure to make a little fortune." It was an elder man's voice and the brown haired sturdy guy in front of me looked once over my body and back to my eyes.

Probably deciding if risking to hurt me would slim down the price they would demand for me. 

No, they are not the first ones to think so, I was the only girl around this country with silvery hair- which means that I'm a wanted rarity. But I was always faster and smarter than some men living in the woods. And the sisters protected me as well, so I could go to bed at night without worry.

I quickly let my hand wander over my captors belt to the right side, how I thought, there was a dagger! I swiftly pulled the weapon in my hands, and stepped back holding the blade near his neck. My hands were shaking, the cold had made them numb, every movement hurt and was hard to control.

He smirked at me, standing absolutely still while the others erupted in laughter. 

This had to be a bad sign.

His brown hair was messy falling in his brown kind eyes, his skin was tanned and dirty, but he had nice muscles giving him a sturdy look. So I tried for another tactic.

"Please, I was just cold." I barley whispered, putting on my puppy face. I was naked with winter around corner, of course one would feel the cold.

"So- you go stealing on us." he asked me with mocking grin, while his eyes wandered down my body. 

I pouted feeling blood rush in my cheeks. "I didn't want this!" I snapped back in a firmer tone, looking at my chest and then at him. Still, holding onto the dagger in my hand but letting it drop from his neck.

He laughed, going backwards to the blanket like gray fabric. He gave me one last longing look up and down before holding his hand out. I reached for it, but he snatched my wrist pulling and whirling me around so fast, that within a second I was pressed against his chest, the dagger was no longer in my possession and its blade on my throat. I stopped breathing afraid to get cut, while my heart seemed to explode, so fast was it pumping.

"Sweetie, you better don't do that again, we don't want..." he kissed my throat while removing the dagger, I breathed shakily while my stomach cramped.