Don't Befriend Him

I go to wake up Kookie for school, but when I open his door I see that his body isn't on the bed. I sigh and go to the bathroom, grab a cup, come back to his room and splash it on him. He immediately falls back down and wakes up.

"What was that for!?!"

"You were doing it again."

"Oh.."

"Just make sure you don't dose off in school okay?"

"Yes Hyung." He then leaves out and goes to wash up. As he leaves, everything else that was in the air falls down too. I chuckle a little to myself. "Yoongi's reaction the first time was priceless."

- Jungkook P.O.V.
I slowly make my way to school and halfway there, I see the girl from yesterday. She must've noticed me too, because she gave me a small wave. I blush a little and nod in response.

She stops walking completely, I guess to wait for me to catch up? I quickly pick up my pace until I'm next to her and then we start walking...together?

"I didn't know you live around in this area." I nod shyly.

"My house is a little bit further back, but it's still close." I nod again, too afraid to speak.

"Do you want to sit together at lunch?" I gulp and I notice the streetlight above us flickering. I shake my head quickly, trying to make it stop.

"Oh okay, that's cool." The light immediately stop and I let out a sigh of relief.

"Hey Jungkook?" I look up at her questionably. "You....You don't have to force yourself to be friends with me. I just thought you were a little lonely...but I guess you prefer it that way."

She starts to walk away from me and I see her feet walk right under the street lamp. I see the lamp start to shake, so I quickly run over to her and grab her hand. Then it stops..

"I..." She looks down at me questionably. I gulp and try to piece my words to together. "I-I do want t-to be friends. I-I'm sorry, please don't be upset. I-I'm just really shy..." I say looking away from her.

"Ah, I see. I'm sorry for pushing things on you so fast. I need to let you do things at your own pace." I nod slowly and blush as I notice I'm still holding her hand. I quickly let go and bow to apologize. She shrugs it off and continues walking.

Why did it stop when I touched her?

- Y/N P.O.V.
When we make it to school, Jungkook and I part our separate ways to our lockers.

I make I sure I get everyting for first period. I feel my nose getting a little runny, so I put a sticky note on my locker saying 'get tissue box'. I close and turn around only for a tissue to be put in my face.

"Here."

I take it and quickly wipe my nose. I bow as thanks and I look up to it's Yoongi. "Oh Yoongi, it's you." He nods and gives me a gummy smile.

"We're in the same class?"

He nods and as if reading my mind, he holds up a piece of paper. "I was at a doctor's appointment yesterday morning, so I didn't come back to school until later. That's why you didn't see me."

"Ah." We both walk in, only a few students are in the classroom most are eating breakfast in the cafeteria. Heck the teacher isn't even here yet.

"Where do you sit?" He asks me as he starts walking up to get to his seat.

"Next to Jungkook."

He chuckles a little. "To his left or right?"

"Right."