Don't Cry With Him

I look over at Jungkook dosing off on the coffee table. He probably had a rough day poor kid. Then I see his pencils start to levitate along with his papers. I let out a sigh and scratch my head.

"You're not going to stop it?" Yoongi asks walking in.

"It's fine, let him rest. He's probably exhausted now a days more than ever."

"Is this about Y/N?"

I nod slowly. "Most likely, since she's not pushing him away like everyone else does. She's trying to have him open up to her and be her friend. Because of this, he's trying harder than ever now to hold back."

"So she won't turn away."

I nod again and turn over to my brother. "He's afraid.."

"Isn't there some trick you can use to help him surpress it? Just for tomorrow?"

"There is one, but I'll have to look for it. Until then I don't want him to know
anything about this, understood?"

"Yes Hyung."

- Morning
"Yah, wake up." I say before I splash a cup of water on both of their faces.

"Hyung!! What was that for!?" They both yell in unison.

"Look, you two are having company over, and this room is a mess. Now I'm going to go and pick her up in a few hours, but by the time we get back I want this room spotless."

"Hyungggg that'll take foreverrrr." Jungkook says whiningly.

"If you knew how to control your powers, then maybe this would be easier? But since you don't it's not, so get to work!" I say before slamming the door.

Jungkook P.O.V.
"Hughhh, but that's not my faulttt!" Suga starts to chuckle."What are you laughing at?" I ask while pouting. He holds up one of my books that was on the floor. "Come on, let's get to work."

"Hmph."

- Y/N P.O.V.
I zip up my Molang hoodie and put on my shoes. "Let's see keys, phone, backpack, wallet just in case...okay I'm good. Dad! I'm leaving now!"

"Wait!!" My father says stopping me from leaving out.

I stop and turn to my father. "Yes?" He comes over and gives me a big hug and a kiss on my forehead. "Be safe sweety."

"I will dad, see you later!" I open the door to leave out the house, but I open it up to a tall dark brown haired man with glasses."Oh um hello."

He looks down and smiles at me. My father comes up next to me and looks curiously at the man. "Yes, may I help you?"

"Hello I'm here to escort...Y/N to my son's house?"

"Y/N! You never told me his father would be coming over."

"I-I didn't know myself."

The man nods and fixes his glasses a little. "Jungkook told me that you would be walking over, but I decided it would be best to walk you over to keep you from getting lost."

"Awe thank you...um I never got your name?"

"My name is Park Seokjin, but you can just call me Mr.Park."

"Well thank you for escorting my daughter Mr.Park." My dad kisses me on my again head and shoos me out the door. He bows to Mr.Park and shuts the door.

I look towards Mr.Park and he smiles. "Shall we?" I nod and we start our way to Jungkook's house.

- Taehyung P.O.V.
"Here Jungkook." I say tossing him his old stuffed rabbit.