Don't Talk Down To Him

"How did you find out she was one?" I ask her with anger clear in my voice.

"I didn't," She looks over to Jimin and smirks. Jimin looks over to me and glares. "Chim found out and I put the pieces together."

"Wait, find out I was a what?"

"An insulator."

-
Flashback

"Ugh I hate walking."

"We're almost there, just a few more feet."

"We should just skip."

"No! Jimin that's-" Mid-sentence I notice Y/N walking in front of us.

"Hey it's your girlfriend!"

"F**k off Jimin."

"Awe, did I struck a nerve?"

I glare, but then I hear an annoying squeaking sound. I turn my head and notice a street light nearby shaking. It looks as if it's almost ready to tip over.

Then I realize, Y/N is heading straight for it. I start to run as fast as I can to her, but stop when Jungkook steps in and grabs her hand. The shaking of the street light almost stops immediately.

Now I realize the shaking was most likely because of Jungkook. Father told me what he did to him and his brother, as well as why he had to.

So I'm all too familiar with their powers. But what I don't know is why did the street light stop shaking when he grabbed her hand?

End of Flashback

- Jin P.O.V.
"You can think of a insulator as the relationship between rubber and electricity. Rubber blocks electricity, you can block the magnetic current in their bodies."

"Dad...I'm so sorry this is all my fault."

"Chim?" I ask in confusion. Jimin and Chim must've switched out.

"If I would've never been there that day, Jimin would've noticed it."

"Ugh, why did you come back? Give control back to Jimin." Jihee says annoyed.

"He wanted to..step out, so he put me in control."

"Tell him to come back right now."

With the glare that Chim gave her, I would've thought it was Jimin. But it was Chim, and he stood firm.

"No."

She slowly walks up to him and raises her hand. "Make him come back."

"I said no." She gives Chim a hard slap across his face.

"Bring him back now or I'll kill you."

"By killing me you'll kill Jimin."

"I might as well seeing as he can't stop someone like you from taking over."

"I'm not scared of you anymore Jihee. I will stop you and I won't let you hurt anyone else."

"Watch me." She outstretches a hand and reaches towards her desk.

"Chim stop her!"

- Jungkook P.O.V.
I slowly come back to reality and I look up to see Y/N looking down at me with concern.

"Are you feeling any better?"

I groan and sit up a little. "Somewhat."

Suddenly I hear the sound of my Hyung screaming in agony and look up to see him going through the same pain I was moments before.

"Hyung!" Some of the light bulbs in the room break. I stand up quickly and look at the fallen glass on the floor. "I-I can use my powers again."

"Hurry use them on the restraints!!"

"B-But I don't have control over my powers!! I might hurt Hyung!"

"Jungkook, the machine is going to hurt him more if you don't do something!!"

- Jimin (Chim) P.O.V.
"Turn it off Jihee!!" I say as I wrestle with her over the controls.

"Move it you little brat!" She pushes me back and makes me stumble onto the floor. "You were always a usless, pathetic, lower life form! Why would anyone ever want such a...a problematic child!?!"

And that's where I snapped.

"Shut up!! Y-you horrible b*tch! How dare you even think you have the right to talk about anyone being problematic!?!!

You've caused so much destruction that I would've never even thought Jimin would've been able to do!!!" I find my footing and charge at her.

I push her hard against the control panel, causing glass and metal to break. Sparks begin to fly and smoke emits from the machine.

"Chim get away from there!!" My father yells.

- Jungkook P.O.V.
"I-I can't."

"Jungkook you can't be afraid, you have to do this."

"She's right Kookie.." I hear Taehyung groan out.

"Hyung! I'm so sorry.."

"Jungkook, you have to believe in yourself and do this. I know you're scared, but I have faith in you."