Don't Take Her

Suga and I walk up to Jungkook's house and knock on the door. No answer. "That's weird, even if Jungkook's sick, Taehyung would've come to the door."

"Well what do we do now?"

He reaches his hand under their doormat and pulls out a key. "Shall we?" He unlocks the door and he lets me go in first.

"I'll check upstairs, you check down here." I tell him before walking up the stairs.

I walk into what I guess is Jungkook's room. All along his walls, I notice various beautiful drawings and sketches. In the center I see a familiar drawing of a dandelion with the initials "JK" and my initials as well.

"He really did keep it." I smile to myself and walk over to the drawing and trace my hand over it. I feel something soft under my foot, so I looked down and noticed it was Jungkook's little stuffed rabbit. I pick it up gently in my arms and sit it on his bed.

"There you go Bun Bun." I wave at it a bit and leave out of Jungkook's room. I then enter the room across from his.

- Yoongi P.O.V.
I look through everything downstairs. Although I noticed that Taehyung's keys weren't here, so I went and checked the garage and his car wasn't there either. "What is going on..."

They would've at least left me a note if they were going to be out. Maybe I should start looking for that. I search a little more around the house, but I still get nothing.

Maybe they left it upstairs.

- Y/N P.O.V.
In the other room, everything is completely different from how Jungkook's was set up. There's papers all over the walls, crumbled papers on the floor, and a lot of books on a desk. But a brown book was on the bed.

I pick it up and flip through it all little. The pages look like designs for some kind of machine.

I hear a car pull into their driveway and I assume it's them. But then I hear banging on the door and footsteps running up the stairs. I walk out of the room and put the book inside of my sweater before almost running into Yoongi.

"Y/N! We gotta go now."

"Why what's wrong?"

"There's no time to explain, we have to go before-"

BOOM

"F**k they've made it into the house."

"Who!?!"

Men dressed in white come up the stairs and point their guns at us. "Woah Woah." I put my hands up in the air and look towards Suga. "Dude what's going on?"

"Don't freak out, but I think it has something to do with Jungkook's and Tae's disappearance."

"Why would they come here for-"

"Quiet both of you!" We both jump and turn back to the men.

"Y/N, step forward and come with us quietly."

"She's not going anywhere."

"Sir the boy will have to come with us as well, as he's seen our faces."

"You're right, boy you come along too."

"Actuallyyy you can take her I'm good." He gives them a thumbs up and steps back.

"Suga!"

"Well hey I don't wanna get kidnapped for you."

"Shut up!" One of the men say.

"Well you don't have to let them take me away!"

"Enough both of you!"

"Trying to save you is too much workkk."

"That's it." One of the men rolls a small black ball towards us.

"Are we playing a game of fetch?" Suga says sarcastically before yawning.

"How can you still be sarcastic at a time like this!?!"

The ball then spilts and blue smoke emits from inside of it. "I told you that...I..needed...a...nap...." Then Suga slow falls to the ground, clearly asleep.

"Hey Suga, you...okay?.." Everything goes hazy, and I start to feel sleepy. I fall down to the ground next to Suga, and I look up to see the men from before, but with gas masks on. "Hey...no...fair..."