(Ch.1) New Day, New Beginning

12:34 Pm Your POV

You, team Rwby, and team JNPR were having lunch. You had just arrived there late. The reason being was Ozpin wanted a quick talk with you, as well as moving your Huntsman License to a 4th Year Student. Your team congratulated you and you sat down with them.

Yang: So.. Are you a Huntsman -Y/N?

You: No, not yet, I still need to finish the year, and teach for another to be a known Huntsman. Which very few get these days.

Yang: *Whistles* I knew I had the best boyfriend ever *hugs you*.

You: Yang.. You're gonna kill one day like this.

Yang: Aww... What, am I getting to be too much for you? *Giggles*

You: Whatever...

And so all were having fun except Blake, who seemed to be in a lost state of mind in her journal, and Ruby was no where to be found. Then Yang saw this and asked her.

Yang: Whatcha doing?

Blake: Nothing. Just going over notes from last semester.

Then out the corner of your eye, you see Nora fling a single piece of a grape at Yang, who eats it out of mud air and gives her a thumbs up.

Yang: Lame!

You: Well, it's what you consider lame, to be lame.

Blake: What does that mean?

You: Exactly, some may call it lame, stupid, or childish. While maybe just you or a few others see a better reason or more to offer from it, and that's what makes us people.

Blake: Huh.. Never.. Really thought about it that way.. Thanks, -Y/N.

You: No problem Blake, anything to cheer up my girlfriend. *smiles*

Blake:... *Blushes*

Then Nora flings another piece of food at Yang, and like last time she eats it. Then out of nowhere, Ruby comes with a huge binder of stuff and plops it on the table, making everything rumble.

You: Woah! Ruby..! Maybe a warning next time?

Ruby: Hehe, sorry.. *clears throat* Sisters! Friends! Weiss...

Weiss: Hey!

Ruby: Four score and 7 minutes ago, I had a dream.

You: Oh no.. Don't tell me it's cookies...

Yang: This ought to be good *Eats food from Nora*

Ruby: A dream that one day, the five of us would come together, as a team, and have the most fun anyone has ever had, ever!

Weiss: Did you steal my binder?

Ruby: I am not a crook.

Blake: What are you talking about?

Ruby: I'm talking about kicking off the semester with a bang!

Yang: I always kick of my semesters with a Yang!

You: *Whispering* God, if you're there, please kill me now...

Yang: Ehh!? Guys? Am I right?