(Ch.7) Resting Ocean Pt.2

8:21 PM Your POV

You and Ruby walked each other to the dance hall doors. As you approached them your attention turns to Ozpin.

He waves towards you for a moment.

You: Uh.. Sorry, Ruby, I need to talk with Ozpin for a moment.

Ruby: Okay, don't take too long.

You: I'll try.

After you both let go of each other's hand, you saw Ruby stumble a bit in her heels, you know full well that she has never worn them in her life, and you let out a small chuckle.

You walk towards Ozpin as he brings you to an open clearing of the area.

You: So.. What is it Ozpin?

Ozpin: Well it has come to my attention that your team and a few boys had a little run-in with a "big" criminal these days. And I suspect you were a part of this as well.

Your body slightly froze as he told you this and you struggled to get your words out.

You: W-Well.. I can explain if you will.. Hehe...

Ozpin: No, no, none is needed. I only want to hand you a warning before I let you off.

You: Uh.. What?

Ozpin: Well since none of you had any serious injuries I don't have anything to report at all. But some city damage is quite unfortunate don't you think?

You: Uh well Ozpin..

Ozpin: Don't worry -Y/N, as I said, this is a warning to You and your team.

You: What..?

Ozpin: Now, it's about time you go to the dance.

You: Sure..

You left Ozpin very quickly and head inside the main doors.

You are greeted by Yang.

Yang: Aww! You look so handsome and dashing!

You: *Blushing a bit* Hehe.. Do you have to make that public knowledge..

Yang: What, I'm only spoiling my Boyfriend.

You: Yeah, but-

Before you can finish, Yang wraps herself around you in a big hug.

Yang: So.. How was giving my sister her first kiss like.

You: Wha!!-

Yang: Don't worry, Ruby talks a lot when she is nervous or high on sugar, so I gave her a cookie and she told me some very interesting things. *Sly grin*

You: Well...

Yang: I don't care too much if you are dating me, Blake, and my sister Ruby. Just makes it more fun to tease you.

You: *Laughs a little* Well... I guess so..

Yang: Aww don't be such a sore, we're going to have a lot of fun.

The start of nice classical music plays.