The Feeling to Not Feel at All

Its been a long time. A long time since I ever felt any emotion inside this cold mortal form. I try so much to feel anything, I want to feel happy, I want to feel pain, I want to feel anger, I would give anything to feel any emotion.

It's all an act, well for me it is. Chris, Ricky, Angelo, Ghost, Brandon, and Balz we all truly happy. Most of them already found their mates. For me, being the youngest in the band its hard to find a young beautiful vampire girl. Most of them are stuck up and have major ego issues. And dating a human is worst since they all think that falling in love with a vampire will be exaclty like Twilight.

Fuck You Twilight. That movie had the worst interpretation of vampires. We don't sparkle in the sunlight, it doesnt even hurt we we walk around in the day. We have grown immune to sunlight.

Anyways, I seem so pathetic, it seems like I'm taking my life for granted. I have a family that cares a lot about me, I had fans that adore me, I do what I love, I have more than I deserve. At first it was exciting, living on the 21st century felt like pure ecstasy, seems more like a curse now.

Humanity has fall so hard since I can remember. I missed so most while I was asleep. Youre probably wondering what the fuck I'm talking about. It's a very long story. If you truly want to know then read on.

My name is Ryan Sitkowski, I'm 23 years old in human form. I am of a special and rare vampire race, best known as the Alpha Race. It was a weird story on how I found out. I was living in Scranton, Pennsylvania, in the ealry 1900s. I lived a normal life, until I turned 15. Everything changed when Chris came and told me that my ancestors were of the Alpha race.

Of course I didn't believe him at all. He told me that he had to take me away. I didn't know why so he explain. He said that I still hadn't grown into my vampire body so he had to put me to sleep.

I kindly told him to fuck off kindly but before he left he warned me saying that if I wasnt careful enough, someone might get hurt. Just a whole gibberish, I thought.

I only wish I would have taken his warning more serious. A few weeks later, I started to get these urges. I started hearing pounding in my ears. I had an urge to bite down on someone's neck. Just the pure sight of blood drew me to the edge.

Chris reappeared and told me that the transformation was starting and that the pounding in my ears were the heartbeat of those around me. It was than when I realize that he was telling the truth.

Before anyone got hurt Chris took me to a cave in Scranton where I inhabit until the transformation was completed. I asked him what he going to do while I was gone. He assured me by saying he had to recruit the other members of our family.

I finally woke up in 2009. Even though so many years had pasted it seemed like I haven't age. Chris since that I was 18 in human years.When I woke up, I woke up to a family. Chris introduced me to Angelo Parente, Joshua Balz, Frank Polumbo and TJ Bell. But we later found out that they weren't of the Alpha Race. They were of the Ensien race which are fairly similar to the alpha race.

Some years later Ricky and Ghost woke up. Chris said that there was one more of us but that he had fallen asleep before he could ever find him. Angelo and Chris started a band as they waited for us to wake up. And as each one of us woke up the band only gained one more member for most of us already knew how to play instruments. It was embedded in our blood, making music was how our ancestors survived.

Some how we were all separated, until Chris took it upon himself to keep our family together. He was our leader. His father and grandfather were the head of our race. It was Chris' calling to lead us and to protect our race.

We were all a family and we did what we loved. Motionless In White was our cover but it meant a lot to us that our band had grown so much. Sadly, Angelo didn't enjoy it anymore. But we understood , he was our brother and we cared much about him. We just needed to find a new drummer.

Which is harder then we thought. We were all a family, a family of vampires, no mortal would fit in our band of misfits. That is until Brandon woke up. It took him a while to accept the fact that he was a vampire but he stood by our side and later became our new drummer.

So that's basically my life story. Plays shows, hanging out with friends, it was awesome at first but has now become dull. Until I saw her. She had hair that was as black as the dark time sky. She had curves that drive crazy.

She made me feel something that I have never felt before. She was mesmerizing. Her scent along drove me over the edge. She is my late night thought. She is the thought that she driving me mad. I lust for her.

I desire her.

*Title inspired by Bring Me The Horizon's song Can You Feel My Heart*