Dirty, Dirty Rockstar

*Marilyn Manson's Song Deformograghy inspired this chapter's title*

As I walked back on to the front of the store Balz was already around the counter where Autumn was. "Hey Ryan, come here," Balz said. I walked to the front of the counter and smiled ay Autum."Sup Balz, " I said. "Ryan you stay with Autumn until its closing time, I have some stuff I have to do."

"Sure," I said. "Alright well I'm heading out, and play nice," he said as he walked around the corner and out the door. "Bye Balz," Autumn said just before he walked out. 

I was leaning against the counter as I looked at intently at Autumn. She had high cheek bones and piercing green eyes that completely hypnotized me. "Ryan are you okay?" she asked as she looked up at me. "Fine, just admiring your beauty," I replied winking at her. She licked her rosy pink lips and rolled her eyes.

I tuned into her heart beat, I wanted to know the effect I had on her. I could hear it slowly increasing. "So you're just going to  stay here to flirt with me?" she asked with a smirked engraved on her face.

"Well that was one of my intentions, " I replied,  giving her a similar smirk. "What are the rest of your intentions? " she softly said, rising her eyesbrows at me. "One was taking you out to dinner tonight," I responsed. Her heart beat was beating faster now.

Autumn got up from the chair and stood   right in front of me. "Tell me thr rest of your intentions, " she said once more. And with that my lust took control, oh god how she's driving me insane.  Without thinking I pulled her close to me. I held her there by placing my hand on her lower back. "I wanted to have you screaming my name by the end of the night," I softly growled into her ear.

She then wrapped her arms around my neck. "No," she said then pushed me off of her. What the fuck did I just do? That was not what I meant do or say. Balz warned me about this and what did I just do, act like the biggest douche in the world.

I looked at her as she walked away from me to the back of the store. "Autumn I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that, " I told her as I walked to her yet she did not look towards me.I stepped over the boundary. I didn't mean to be such a tool." She finally looked at me, and if looks could kill I would probably have an axe between my eyes.

"Tool wouldn't be the word I would use," she said. "You're just a stuck up asshole that thinks just because he's a rockstar can have any girl he wants. Well hate to break it to you but I won't be your easy fuck so just leave," she finished saying.

My blood was not boiling inside of my veins. "First of all I don't get any girl I want just because I'm a rockstar okay.  Yes I was acting like an asshole and like I said before I'm sorry. And if you won't accept that than im also sorry for liking you," I snapped back at her before I stormed off and walked out of the store and into my car.

Was she fucking serious? Anger has completely consumed me. How dare she make me feel this....Wait.....She made me angry......I feel something....

My thought were interrupted by a buzzing coming from my phone. It was a text message from Chris.

Chris: Meet up at the layer  its important.

As I read the message I felt a sense of urgency. I started the engine and left. I had to put the thought of Autumn aside for now.