A Freezing Touch of Fear

*The Misfits' song Scream inspired this chapter's title*

She places her small, fragile hand on my face. Autumn rubbed her index finger against my jawline. It was torture, I never wanted anyone in my entire life like I wanted Autumn right now. No Ryan, not yet......

While I was having an inner debate on what I should do, Autumn held ,with both hands, the back of my head and pulled me to her, crashing my lips onto hers.

Her lips were so soft, and moist. If it was up to me I would never pull away from her soft lips. I turned my head to the side and placed my hand on her gentle cheek. No I can't do this.

I pulled away and looked at her. What am I doing? She looked back at me intensely. "Is everything okay?" she asked. "Yea it's just I don't want to rush things and I don't want you to do anything you might regret"

Seriously Ryan? What the fuck is wrong with me?  Deep inside I wanted to smack myself in the face but I wanted to be a gentleman. I didn't want this to be a one time thing. I wanted this is last a lifetime.

I sound like an idiot. Am I even making sense? It feels like I'm now driving myself insane. But I knew what I was doing in a sense.

I looked back at Autumn and stepped back a little. She smirked and shook her head. "Just this morning you couldn't givr your hands off me, and now you're stepping away?" Did I just do something wrong?

"I know, I know. I do one thing one minute and something completely different the next. It's complex but I promise what I do is for the best. It's in your best interest," I said.

"It's fine Ryan. I'm just glad that you're thinking about my feelings in all this madness."

She took a step forward and kissed my cheek softly. I have so much going through my head right now. But one thing that I know for sure is that Autumn is only just starting to infect my heart.

Author's Note: Hello lovely Creatures. Forgive me for taking so long on this part. I'm having huge writer's block. And to make things slightly harder, the spring production in my theater class is just started. I have to learn lines and learn my blocking on top of my stage manager training. And two books, I hope I didn't set myself up for failure. I'm really sorry, I will try my best to upload both of my stories. Wish me the best of luck - HouseOfTerror<666