Look Right Through Me

*Title inspired by Michael Andrews and Gary Jules' song Mad World*

I stood there, not believing my eyes. What is she doing here?  "Hi Ryan," she said. Words could not explain what I was feeling now. There are so many emotions that I'm feeling now. Part of me wanted to run away, another half wanted to hold her near me, while the last part of me wanted to crawl under a rock and die. Stay calm Ryan.

"Hey Autumn." She stood there with her lips curved into a smile. Her ebony hair was made into big curls that fell softly on her shoulders. She was wearing a black lace dress that stopped just above her knee. The lace covered her cleavage but I could still see her pumpkin tattoo. She took my breath away, but I have to stay away from her.

"How did you get here? " I asked her, confused. "Ummm Ryan kinda gave me your address, I just wanted to talk to you about last night," she said as she stared at her hands. I'm going to regret this.

"Ummm okay." "I'm sorry I overreacted yesterday. I was just disappointed." "Why?" "Becuase Ryan and Balz are always talking about you. The way they spoke of you made me want to meet you and when I did, you were the complete opposite. But you did apologized, yet I was making a big deal out of nothing, so...I'm sorry," she finished saying.

She wanted to meet me? Well I made a horrible first impression. So she was excited to meet me.....and I her. I am not doubting that there is a high chance that she's my mate.....But I said I had to stay away from her......How can I stay away from her....she's.....perfect. Everything about her is beautiful....even though I haven't actually talk to her.......

"Ryan, are you okay?" she asked which made me lose my train of thought. I had to make a decision. Should I stay away from her, or should I follow what feels right. Ughhh......decisions, why must you complicated my life?

"I'm fine......but I just want to know, now that you said what you had to say, can I asked why you came here?" Her answer will taint my decision, this I really needed to know. Oh Satan I hope I get the answer I'm looking for.......

"Well after you left last night I got this sick feeling. I couldn't sleep all night even though I really wanted to. And I get light headed whenever I think about food. All I could think about was you," she stated.

I felt my heart fall out of my chest. The possibility of Autumn being my mate is only growing higher and higher. Okay Ryan..stay calm.....be cool....and don't be a douchebag.

"So...is it only right to say that you, yourself might have a crush on me?" I said with a comforting smile. She let out a soft chuckle and nodded her head. She was looking at the ground yet I could see her pale cheeks grow red.

I walked to her and stood just a few feet away from her. Her green eyes pierced right threw me. I smiled at her as I listened to her heart beat increase. Oh Satan how I wanted to kiss her but knowing that my lust might take over, I had to hold back.

"Okay one last question. How you like to go out with me tonight?" I seriously hope she said yes. "Yes, but under one condition, " she quickly stated. "Okay what is it." " No more cheesy pick up lines." I laughed and smiled at her. "Deal. At six o'clock it is," I replied.

Author's Note: They're about to go on a date :D Vote for Autumn and Ryan first day lol. Anyways I just wanted to say that I'm thinking about doing a sequel to I Want You to Bleed with Me. If I do how many of you guys would read it? I want know. Remember to comment and vote <666