The Lust For a Cause

*Title inspired by Motionless In White's song Fatal*

As I watched her from afar , my eyes wondered all over her. She moved with such grace, it captivated me. "Ryan are you okay?" Balz asked me, which made me switch my train of thought.

Balz and I were at the back of his store, The Strange and Unusual. "Yea why?" I replied. "Because you've been staring at Autumn for the last ten minutes," he said.

Autumn, her name send chills down my spine. Autumn was one of Balz's employees and is a friend of his mate,  Ryan. She is also the one mortal that has me completely mesmerized. She was nothing that I have ever seen before. I wanted nothing more than to be with her for just one night.

"Ryan, don't even think about it," Balz warned. "What are you talking about? " I said, trying to seem innocent. "Don't play stupid Ryan you know exactly what I'm talking about, " he said before he walked off and headed toward his office that was located in the back of the store.

I followed him to the office and closed the door behind me. I sat down on the red leather couch while he sat in his chair behind the desk.

"So are you going to tell me the truth?" he asked. I let out a loud sigh and ran my fingers through my hair. "I nevet felt anything like this before Balz, if I can just talk to her-" "Don't you dare Ryan. You know how Chris feels about having relationships with someone that isn't you mate,"  he said.

"But that's not fair, you guys already found your mates. I haven't. I have desires, I have needs, I have wants, " I said. "No Ryan not after what happened last time," he implied.

I groaned at the thought of remembering what happen last time. I was 20 years old when Ricky fell in love with Jessica.  Ricky is one of my closest friend obviously,  but I just felt alone when I realized that he found his mate. Don't get me wrong,  I was totally stoked to see my brother happy,  but the hole in my heart only grew.

So what I did, which was highly stupid and I know that know yet the guys still hold it  against me, I took some girl to a motel room and you know I fucked her. Just so you know some vampires tend to bite when having sex and that was what I did.

I hadn't tasted  human blood in a long time so I just kept drinking her blood and thats all i did. But before I drank her completely die, Chris and Angelo came through the door and got me off of her before I killed her.

Afterward they came me an hour long speech about how I could have killed the chick if Angelo had not seen me walking away with her. They also said that I could

have blown our cover and that I was lucky that the girl was shit face drunk so she wouldn't remembered how happen.

Just so you guys know, no she didn't turn into a vampire. The only way you can turn into a vampire is by drinking the blood of a vampire. If a vampire bites you and drinks your blood that's all happens, nothing more. You don't get turned into a vampire.

Anyways,  what I did was stupid and I was depressed,  I didn't mean for it to go that far. But other then her, my hands are completely clean, I have never harmed a human, even though at times I really want to but only the stupid and arrogant ones.

"Why is everyone worried about that," I said, a little annoyed.  "Because you could have blown our cover, " Balz argued. "Dont you think our covers going to blown once everyone sees that we never age!" I growled back at him.

Balz only shook his head and sighed. "Look I'm sorry for flipping out, it was totally uncalled for. And If you are going to talk to her be careful okay? She means a lot to me and Ryan," he went on to say," And if your intentions arent so cynical,  I'll help you out," he finished saying. "Okay but how?" I asked. He gave me a twisted smile before he got up and walked out of the office.

This should be good I thought to myself before I got up and followed him.