Betrayal

My hand and leg shook violently as I sat in the passagner seat of Chris' car. I broke the only promise I truly meant to keep.

I put Autumn in harm's way. If they do anything to her that would cause her to feelings any type of pain.....I would only hope Chris would forgive me for what I would do for those monsters.

They'll kill me before they ever touch her. Chris, Angelo and I drove to Oaken forest while Ricky, Balz and Ghost, as much as they protested, Chris told them they had to go and make sure the rest of the girls were safe.

My mind was thinking about every worst case scenario in my head. I couldn't live without Autumn.

No I can't think like that now. Autumn is okay, well not really, but I can't show fear. I love her, I know I do, but I have to be strong enough to be able to get through this.  By showing fear, it would only make Autumn scared and give an advantage to those sons of bitches.

I stared out the window and I knew exact where we were going. Oaken Forest was the same place where Autumn and I had our first officially.

Fuckers.

It took everything I had to control my anger. Anger and confusion wasn't the best combination right now. 

Bring your spineless the leader. Oh trust me, Chris wasn't scared if anything, well maybe spiders,  but them fuckers are creepy. Yuke.

Were they planning on killing Chris? That was less likely to happen. He's been surviving fora all these years only on his skills.

Whether it was his pure wits or he murdered all the other hunters, it didn't matter, Chris would get out of this. But what if he doesn't?

Not now voice, I'm trying to stay positive at the same time, planning the murder if these hunters if either Autumn, Chris, Angelo get hurt.

My mind grew anxious at the sight of the forest growing closer to us. I needed to stop every thought that flew around in my head. Every worst case scenario had to come to an end. We were finally here.

We parked the car at the edge of the forest and claimed out the car. There was no one around but I could hear fast beating hearts.

One was extremely fast. We stood in front of Chris' car waiting for those cowards to show themselves.

From a distance, I heard the cracking of leaves. I saw two guys, on blonde and a ginger, both wearing all black coming toward us. 

Behind them, I saw Autumn wearing black skinny jeans and my hoodie. She didn't look scared. Leave it to her to have her composure together.

I stood there staring at Autumn, if I saw a bruise on her, I promise on all that is holy I will chop there heads off. I didn't pay much attention to the guys, I just stared at Autumn.

"You showed up, hmm maybe you're not that spineless," ginger said. Both him and blondie were staring at Chris.

"Well we're here now, so let her go," Chris said. Before we left the layer we all knew that Chris would do all the speaking, because knowing myself, I would make things worst with my smart mouth.

Plus, normally, when we're confronted by hunters, words would be pointless unless the come directly from the leader.

Ughh I wanted to rip the smug look on blondie's face. "We will but first you have to answer a few questions for us," blondie said.  "Where were you three days ago," ginger added.

"In New York, why?" Chris asked. "There was a hunter of ours. It was three of us, now there's only two," Blondie answered.

"We have our suspicions one of you took him. He was looking for a vampire girl from Ensien race, we knew she got away," ginger went on to say.