If I Was Your Vampire

~six days later~

Four shows and many laughs later we were all finally heading to beautiful Scranton, Pennsylvania.

Scranton, home of the Alpha vampire race.

Autumn and I just finished packing our stuff in the trunk of the car. Once we were secure that we had everything we claimed into the front of the car.

The drive from New York City to Wilkes-Barre was about two hours added by a few mintues. I started the engine and drove out of the hotel parking lot.

So that meant it was going to be a pretty long drive and I prepared myself by drinking two fruit punch Rockstars as well as dressed comfortable. Autumn did the same thing.

Autumn was wearing dark grey sweatpants with my Black Craft Cult hoodie that she stole from me.

She had a thin line of eyeliner and she had her hair down which fell gracefully on her shoulders. Even when she didn't try she looked incredibly beautiful.

I was still a little shocked that she took the news of me being a vampire well. After that night on the roof I dismissed some questions she had.

Most of them were stereotypes but I didn't mind answering them. It was better for her to know the truth than believe in a lie.

I as well made it clear to you that she could not tell anyone and we couldn't talk about it in public.

She understood and promised that it would never depart from her lips.

*two hours later*

While I was driving Dead Memories by Slipknkt started to play. Just as the chorus was started I hear a light singing coming to my left.

From the corner of my eye I saw as Autumn's lips moved to the lyrics of the song.

"You have a every beautiful voice," I said as my eyes wondered back onto the road. "You heard me?"

"Yes, yes I did." I laughed at the blunt and obvious question she just asked. "The music was loud. I didn't think you could actually hear me," she pled.

We were only a few minutes away from Wilkes-Barre. I agreed that I would take Autumn home first so that is my destination.

Since our conversation on the roof, it was getting hard to behave myself. I seriously just wanted to tell her that she has to let me see if she's my mate or not.

Just so I know once in for all if this is love or lust. I would be excited if it was love, but it if was lust would pass by like a cloud over the sun.

"Something's bothering you," she said in a serious voice. Should I tell her? Yes I should but she just found out that I was a vampire, that is too much to handle.

"Why do you assume that?" I said. "I can feel you retreat into your mind," her voice was soft yet it held so much power over me.

I remained silent as I pulled into her apartment complex. I parked the car in a vacant space, turned the keys to stop the engine and stared at her apartment door.

I heard her undo the seat belt and turned to her side to stare intently at me. "Can I ask you a question?"

Sighing deeply, I undid the seat belt and turn to face and nodded my head. "Am I your mate?"

I was flabbergasted by her question. How did she know? I'm pretty sure she couldn't read my mind so what gives?

"How do you know about that?"  "I over heard Kyile and Ryan talk about it in the morning. So am I your mate?"