Chapter 12: In Denial

Kiefer never left her unit, and he was back on the floor, seated, just watching her. Just as he decided to sleep on the couch, he heard her moan, and started to shiver.

He panicked, not knowing what to do. She is a bit feverish, and she seems to be talking in her sleep. She was shivering and she seems to sound like she's crying. Should I...? He debated with himself. When Alyssa's moan started to grow louder, he just jumped into bed, and put his arms around her, rubbing her arms. That somehow stopped her moaning and sleep talking, and soon enough, her shivering.

He seemed cemented on the bed. With her. And he couldn't stop soothing her. He looked at her sleeping figure and brushed the hair away from her nape, exposing her neck.... Delectable neck. He could see her fine baby hair lining her scalp, and the way it innocently tickles his fancy to touch it... Slowly, carefully, he lightly blew hot air on her nape. She stirred slightly.

Slowly, he lowered himself, closer to her bronze neck. He smelled her natural scent, the scent that seems to seduce his very core. He is sorely tempted. He closed his eyes.

Just this once.

Softly, he let his lips graze her long neck, from the end of her ear right down to her shoulder.

She stirred, and sighed.

This time, he let the tip of his tongue run the through the same course, from her shoulder to just below her ear. He could taste her salty sweetness, like he's tasting her whole innocence. Gently, he traced her arm with the tips of his fingers, while he sucked the pulse radiating on her neck.

Her moans, so low and soft this time, even made him want to touch her more.

He moved on top of her, and slowly nudged her chin so he could have access on her neck. He needed to feed his fantasy with her scent. She is now lying on her back, and he could see the outline of her body under the blanket.

He nibbled the skin on her neck, moving down her collarbone, and he could feel her breathing fast and deeply. He wanted her to feel the heat that is within him, and share that heat with her. Under the light of the moon, he saw her face, the face that has been haunting her dreams, her eyes closed tight, her body slowly moving with every breath she takes.

He gently framed her face with his hands, and slowly kissed the outline of her jaw. He could feel her warm breath, and that drew his eyes to her lips. Kiefer traced her lips with his thumb.

"Alyssa..."

Slowly, gently, he lowered his lips to hers. He traced the outline of her lips with his tongue. She let out a sigh, and he captured it in his mouth, covering hers. He continued to memorize and trail her lips with his tongue, moving stealthily, yet gently.

She started to moan.

He tried to control his desire of possessing her right here, right now. He had to stop and control his breathing. He slowly leaned his forehead on her. Gently.

He couldn't stop now. He kissed her collarbone, savoring the touch of her skin. He used his tongue, as if trying to taste every molecule of her skin, making Kiefer burn even more.

She is now breathing even more deeply, her back slowly rising and falling with her deep uneven breath. He trapped her arms in his, as he could sense her desire building.

Nibbles... nibbles... nibbles...

Her legs are now moving as well. Kiefer's hands are shaking as he snakes his hands through her naked outer thighs...

His hands are burning... his whole being is burning...

He has to stop. He sucked the end of her right collarbone, while easing it with his wet tongue. He heard her sharp inhale, and he knows that he only has a few seconds...