chapter eight.

ivy cookson's POV

ivy cookson's POV

* beep, beep, beep*

'Oh god! I've gone blind' I think to myself, suddenly realising that i forget to take off my mascara last night and because of this, my upper and lower lashes got stuck together.

I'm smart.

Prying my sleepy eyes open, i grab my phone from the end of my bed and turn off the sound. Ah, last night was a good night. Suprisingly, James is really comfy to fall asleep on.

'Hey, you awake?' I whisper in his ear, pulling his fly-away hairs away from his face; his eyes slowly opening.

'I am now' James replies to me, rubbing sand out of his eyes with his left hand; one arm still firmly around me 'Sleep okay?'

'I slept like an angel. You're like a human-sized pillow' I tell him as we both let out a little laugh each.

'I take that it's a compliment being called a human-sized pillow?' James laughs out, pecking me gently on the forehead as he checks the time on my phone.

'It is' I reply as i turn to James as he looks like a startled bunny.

'Um Vee?' James begins to say to me, letting go off me and sitting up next me as i follow 'It's half-ten'

'Bloody hell! I'm late!' I shout, hopping out of bed and scurrying around in my wardrobe to find something to wear 'Shit, shit, shit!'

I'm never late. Jesus, even my mum said that i was early for my own birth! Oh god! This is more stressful than having to wait to see the harry potter films come out.

'Hey, hey, hey' James begins to say, getting out of bed and walking over to me 'Alright, just breathe okay? Breathe. I'll get you something, you just go get ready, okay?' he finishes off as he twirls me around to face him, his signature smile calming me down a bit.

'What about you though? You're still in your outfit from last night' I reply to him, wiping off my make-up. 'I mean, don't get me wrong, you look amazing like that though'

'Ah, don't worry about me. I'll drive you to the studio and get changed when i come back from taking you' James explains to me, ruffling his hair so it doesn't look that messy.

'This is why i love you!' I tell him as i run into the bathroom and shut the door behind me.

Sometimes, i swear i'm the biggest numpty going.

Pulling the string to turn the shower on, I brush my teeth and get whatever clothes are left on me off. Oh, god. The shower's too cold, argh! This morning just keeps getting better and better, doesn't it?

After about five minutes of waiting for the shower to get some bloody hot water, I wash my hair briefly and quickly as I hear James shout from my bedroom.