chapter ten (part one).

james princeston's POV

'Good afternoon listeners! Coming up next is Chelsea dagger by The Fratellis, stay tuned!' the radio blares at me, leading to me hitting it on the side to make it shut up.

I swear, there is nothing more annoying than having to listen to some chipmunk-styled radio presenter at half-twelve in the afternoon. The only reason i put it on was because friends had finished and there was nothing to watch aftetwards.

Oh god, i'm turning into my mother.

Is it bad that i still haven't got over what happened last night? Like, for some reason my brain can't compute it. I don't know why  but it still feels like i imagined it. I'm damaged, i know but a well.

I flop myself down onto the sofa, stuffing my hand down the side of the sofa in an attempt to find the television controls.

*Ring, ring, ring*

Huh? Who would be ringing me? I tear the phone of charge, sliding the answer button across to answer it.

'Hello?' I say, finally finding the controls and switching on the television. 'Who's this?'

'James? It's Chandler, from the walking dead?' the voice replies to me, sounding crackly.

'Oh right, is everything alright?' I ask, flicking through the channels and trying to find something to watch.

'No it's Ivy. She's bad, crying on the floor bad' Chandler replies, letting out a sigh as he continues to talk to me 'Andrew and Norman are driving her home to you now, are you in?'

'W-w-what's happened?' I stutter out, dropping everything i was once doing as the blood rushes to my head and my heart starts beating rapidly.