Chapter Four

For the past few days we have been working on fights, knives, and guns. I am still the very last one on the list and I just want a break. A nice long break would be great right now. We have been stressing out over ranks and everything. I am the one who should really be stressing out. I am second to last; Myra is last. 

Right now we are heading to the dorms. We have had a long day of training and I am really tired. I just want to jump into my bed and sleep. Sleeping is great and I really need it. 

"Hey, Tris and I will catch up with you in a moment," Al said, grabbing my arm lightly to hold me back.

I look up at him. What does he want that is much more important than my sleep? I just really want to sleep.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go somewhere," he said.

"Do I get to sleep at that somewhere?" I asked.

"Of course," he said.

"Yay," I said.

He takes my hand gently and leads me down the hall. I wonder where we are going Please tell me that he is not going to do something bad to me. I really do not want to be messed up for training tomorrow. Plus I just don't want anything bad to happen to me.

"Where are we going?" I asked, looking over at Al.

"A secret place I found. I figured we can have some alone time," he said.

"Awe," I said, leaning against him.

He opens a secret door and leads me inside. This room is pretty nice. There is no working light fixture, so there is a lamp that casts off a soft glow. I smile and sit on the bed. This is such a cute little room. It's a great place to spend some time with my boyfriend. 

Al lays next to me and I smile

Al lays next to me and I smile. He smiles and I climb on top of him. And yeah, boom sex.

(A/N:I am not writing a sex scene. Dream on Perverts)

~*~

The next morning I wake up and forget where I am. Where am I? Shoot, I'm in that secret room with Al. Christina is going to be asking a lot of questions. Will might ask questions too. I hope that no one asks me anything. Okay yes, me and Al did it last night, big deal. It was our first time and nothing will happen. 

I quickly get my clothes on and sneak out of the room before Al can wake up. I need to get to the dorms before everyone else wakes up too. I look at the sky lights in the pit and it still seems early. We don't get waken up till 6 anyways. I don't have a watch, so I can not tell what time it is. Hopefully it isn't 6 yet. 

I rush into the dorms and the only person awake is Will. Why is he always up so early? What makes a person want to get out of bed so early? Some days I just want to lay in bed and sleep. Right now all I care about is taking a quick shower and then getting dressed. I just want to forget about last night fr a little while. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, I updated like 2-3 chapters of this fanfic today. I'm happy and I am sure that you readers are happy. I may or may not be updating the rest of the night. I might go make an edit or play a game. 

Vote

Comment

And give me a follow!