Chapter Six

Me and Peter are circling around the ring. One of us is going to have to throw the first punch. I know that if I do, he'll easily block it. If he throws the first punch, then I know he'll easily knock me out. But I can easily dodge the punches he throws at me. Peter goes to throw a punch and I quickly duck down. His arms are not covering his throat. 

I quickly get back up and jab to his throat. Not a good idea, he then dives at me, taking me down to the ground. I have to stay on my feet. Staying on my feet is one way I can try to win. But Peter isn't making it easy. He weighs so much and he is squishing me. 

I look over at Four and he is walking out. The whole room is spinning, so maybe that's why he's leaving. I try to get up but Peter kicks me down. He then starts kicking me over and over. I am barely breathing and when I go to get up and he kicks me in my face and everything goes black

~*~

I open my eyes and everything is blurry. One of my eyes stays shut and I groan. 

"She looks bad," I hear Christina say.

I close my eye and reopen it and everything is normal now. I try my best to sit up, but my body aches all over. I groan and lay back down. Christina stands next to my stomach and Will stands at the foot of my bed. 

"Hey," I weakly said.

"Hi Tris," Christina said.

"How long have I been here?" I asked.

"A day," She replied.

"A day?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said.

I can't believe I let Peter beat me. I could of beat him, but I let him get me. And now I'm all beat up in a infirmary bed. This place smells like, well, like a regular hospital. I really just want to leave this place, and that is what I do. I carefully sit up and get out of the bed. I'm not just going to lay here and whine over Peter beating me. I'm going to go and show him that he doesn't effect me. I need to show him that I am not intimidated by him.

I walk to the dorms and see that only a few people are there. Thank God everyone is not in here. I guess that we don't have training this afternoon. That's a good thing because I do not feel to good. So I lay down and take myself a little nap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short, but I don't feel like writing right now. So vote, comment, and give me a follow!